Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

19 hours ago, TexasEd said:

incel

They’re pissants. The term was created for them.

Pissant is an epithet for an inconsequential, irrelevant, or worthless person, especially one who is irritating or contemptible out of proportion to his or her perceived significance. A Virginia politician is said to have silenced a heckler by saying, "I'm a big dog on a big hunt and I don't have time for a piss-ant on a melon stalk."[8]

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I dont know that I would agree with that. He is far from alone. His opponent at this point is our democracy, and his audience is the significant number of magtards that apparently the vast majority of GOP congressman refuse to alienate. We'll just keep blowing by every "deadline" that is supposed to be the end of it, because the entirety of the GOP has no way out. 

that's why i said "make him".  the dems need to get better at messaging and this is a perfect starting point.

32 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Maybe AI can solve the problem of idoicy reproducing. . . . maybe.

Let it be known that no one has had to tell Bob here to suck a dick, does it on his own accord. 

28 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

_EShbaKy.jpg

All day and all night.

The Power of Christ would compel me...

3 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

It’s always “Russia, Russia, Russia” with you guys.

”Oh woe is me! Russia spread divisive propaganda and interfered in our elections!”

”My word! Russia paid bounties on American troops!”

”Heavens to Betsy! Russia hacked the US Treasury Department!”

Boo-fucking-hoo. If you want to see a real threat to American democracy, just look at Michigan. Have you seen what happened there? They counted votes. At night! And what about Pennsylvania? They let citizens vote safely by mail and then counted those votes as if they were the same as an in-person vote! 

'Merica

image.png.2a8d867b1f4580ffde697fd70a78a35a.png

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Beth Moore, the hottest 63 year-old Christian minister/whatever in the US, has made the list.

“We can’t sanctify idolatry by labeling a leader our Cyrus. We need no Cyrus. We have a king. His name is Jesus.” Good line.

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

What kind of stuff we talking here? Square dancing? Laying down a 5 team parlay? Partaking in the devil's lettuce? 

I think it’s called parler.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I'm not being clear enough because smart posters aren't seeing my point. Or I'm not seeing that I have no point. Let's review.

The president is willfully harming the country by abusing his power to:

• Influence the states in their election proceedings.
  • Using the interegnum to harm the interests of the US out of spite.

Impeach. Those are grave offenses. We have not reached a point where Trump can shoot a man on national TV and both not lose votes and escape prosecution. Those are different things.

If this were a purely criminal case, a prosecutor should not halt indictment for fear a jury will not do their duty. With clear evidence, a prosecutor prosecutes. In this case:

The president is trying to overturn an election he lost to remain in power. This is tyranny and the embodiment of an anti-constitutional act thus a violation of oath and an egregious abuse of power perhaps even treason.

The abundance of witnesses, self-incriminating communications, and electronically recorded acts make plain the validity of these charges.

Indict.

Put it on the jury.

Win or lose, you've done you're duty.

I'll use another allghory. A foreign country devastates our Pacific Fleet, seizes key islands in the Pacific including the Phillipines, and stands as the greatest power in the Eastern Hemisphere. They offer peace if we accept the current status quo.

Do we tamely accept the terms for fear that we might lose a war? No. We fight. We try the fortunes of war.

Had the Japanese sunk our carriers at Midway and overrun Guadalcanal then destroyed our invasion fleet staging to retake Luzon, do we tamely submit?

No. We fucking fight. This place, at its best, is worth it.

The Jury (Senate) has gone all in with the defendant.  He bought them off or they are traitors too.

The election is over (again), and now it is about waiting out the clock until we have a new justice department to start charging the enablers and grifters for the crimes that didn't get pardoned.

2 hours ago, Chooky said:

I kinda wanna do stuff to Beth Moore.  Unholy kinda stuff.

2 hours ago, RPM said:

Amen

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

_EShbaKy.jpg

All day and all night.

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

Let it be known that no one has had to tell Bob here to suck a dick, does it on his own accord. 

The Power of Christ would compel me...

Y'all need to get in line.

But seriously, glad I'm not the only one with that little crush.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Red Five said:

One of his tells is saying "Everybody knows....". Whatever follows is always complete horseshit that no one knows. 

In fairness, when he says "everyone knows" it's code for "everyone that I will bother listening to" that says these things.

Edited by Francisco 2.0