CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

2 hours ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

Is maskless dude in that picture saying 'no thanks?'  I, I just don't get it.  I still can't wrap my head around the anti-maskers, no matter how much I try.   

Me either.  It makes no sense to me at all.  I love freedom just as much as the next guy, but being asked to wear a cloth mask (especially a free one!) that will help us slow things down doesn't feel like totalitarianism to me.  The dude refusing also looks to be in a higher risk category that would benefit from everyone around him wearing a mask. wtf?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Also, hey, you fucking TRUMPKIN PIECES OF SHIT -- you told us, unequivocally, that "COVID WILL MAGICALLY END ON NOVEMBER 4TH."  You insisted, stated it as a known fact.

You fucking ignorant, brainless pieces of shit.  We're in a world of fucking shit, a week after the goddamned election, and this is just thing number eleventy fucking billion that you were wrong about and flat out lied about.  You live in a world built entirely of lies and delusions, so fuck you to hell.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Also, hey, you fucking TRUMPKIN PIECES OF SHIT -- you told us, unequivocally, that "COVID WILL MAGICALLY END ON NOVEMBER 4TH."  You insisted, stated it as a known fact.

You fucking ignorant, brainless pieces of shit.  We're in a world of fucking shit, a week after the goddamned election, and this is just thing number eleventy fucking billion that you were wrong about and flat out lied about.  You live in a world built entirely of lies and delusions, so fuck you to hell.

Incorrect. They said it would end when Joe is elected president and we all know that didnt happen.

7 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Oh good grief. Why are we so fucking dumb and stubborn?

Just now, 4th&Five said:

i'm guessing most of the people that would go on a cruise right now also think they're sailing on a flat earth.

Who in gods name goes on a cruise right now?!

Fuck’em.

Dont lift a finger to treat these people.

3 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

Who in gods name goes on a cruise right now?!

Fuck’em.

Dont lift a finger to treat these people.

I heard they are free right now so the cruise ships can test their protocols.  Wanna know how I know that?  My sister told me my moronic parents were talking about going.  Keep in mind, my Aunt died of COVID in April, my uncle spent a week and a half in the ICU and recovered, and my BILs uncle is currently on a vent.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Rudy is taking hydroxy to prevent contracting COVID since everybody around him has it.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rudy-giuliani-reveals-hes-taking-hydroxychloroquine-to-fend-off-covid-19

You know, is there even a single study in the US that has looked at taking this prophylactically for that use to be called ineffective?  I'm not aware of one. 

But on that note, Indian study out this week: Long term hydroxychloroquine prophylaxis has reduced infection by 90%  in this retrospective study of Indian healthcare workers (n=604). 800 mg on day 1 and 400 mg weekly thereafter.  (don't shoot the messenger).  Similar results are being observed for proph use of ivermectin which the US isn't really looking at either as far as I can tell.  However, being a vampire is probably Rudy's best protection.

• Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

You know, is there even a single study in the US that has looked at taking this prophylactically for that use to be called ineffective?  I'm not aware of one. 

But on that note, Indian study out this week: Long term hydroxychloroquine prophylaxis has reduced infection by 90%  in this retrospective study of Indian healthcare workers (n=604). 800 mg on day 1 and 400 mg weekly thereafter.  (don't shoot the messenger).  Similar results are being observed for proph use of ivermectin which the US isn't really looking at either as far as I can tell.  However, being a vampire is probably Rudy's best protection.

image.png.ccdac9b2b501f2ff9c12b86fe059a70b.png

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3