2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Yeah, looks like that's going to be it unless there's still enough votes outstanding that Biden could win GA or NC.  It's going to be a lot closer electorally than I thought.

Toss.
Up.

200.gif.  
You fuckers need to take a toke or two. AZ and Omaha still look promising which makes PA moot assuming WI & MI go Dem.

This may be the endgame.

3 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

This is exactly the case. It's what this election is proving to be true. The battle may be won but the war is lost for good. America is also only getting dumber. Public education is getting worse by the year and proper higher education is getting further priced out from more citizens every year. 

America's rapid decline from the 90s prosperity to now will only worsen and increase in rate as a full blown kleptocracy takes shape and further republican style propaganda fosters greater polarization and tribal politics to where policy no longer matters. Only propaganda and lies. Hell we are already there. 

I think there is a lot of truth to this (especially the educational erosion which in turn limits personal mobility within the country), but the electoral college system exacerbates the perception of this divide.

Give this moron 4 more years and he will work like hell to bring perception closer to reality.

4 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

This is exactly the case. It's what this election is proving to be true. The battle may be won but the war is lost for good. America is also only getting dumber. Public education is getting worse by the year and proper higher education is getting further priced out from more citizens every year. 

America's rapid decline from the 90s prosperity to now will only worsen and increase in rate as a full blown kleptocracy takes shape and further republican style propaganda fosters greater polarization and tribal politics to where policy no longer matters. Only propaganda and lies. Hell we are already there. 

Regardless of final outcome those of us in the middle are fucked.  I looked at this as an opportunity to reject Trumpism and reign in far left liberalism. We're going to have fucking AOC vs. Tucker Carlson in '24.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

I’m extremely disappointed no matter what happens. I expected people to resoundingly reject Trump and it just didn’t happen. The guy is an orange clown, he doesn’t care about facts, science, or global warming. He doesn’t care about the people of this country. He doesn’t care about his base.

I just don’t get it man. The president acts like a child and horribly mismanaged the pandemic. His policies only benefit the wealthy. 

he will go down as a bottom five president in history.  Why the fuck was this close? What is wrong with this country? We have some really dumb people living here.

Username does not check out.

1 minute ago, D_Goose said:

he will go down as a bottom five president in history.  Why the fuck was this close? What is wrong with this country? We have some really dumb people living here.

History lesson: Nixon was re-elected in a landslide.

He resigned less than 2 years later.

Well since what I thought was the most likely scenario has come to call, with the rust belt long count deciding the election, it was time to pour some whisky for the long haul. 

So here’s a deep Blanton’s for those of you who haven’t given up yet. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

arizona is looking like a flip right?

Yep. Pretty much a done deal, I think. 

Don't know if Maine will happen.  Someone else posted about NC; Thom Tillis coasted easily.  

Georgia is a runoff between both parties if no one breaks 50% or something like that. (Buzzrock, that's your cue).

8 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

This is why I’m pushing for a move to Europe. Once my parents and my wife’s mother have passed, there’s not much keeping us here. If other family members miss us, they can catch a flight or wait for our annual return to the US. 

2 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

NC / Ohio will go Trump but Wisconsin, Michigan, PA will flip to Biden

I agree. I would massage the language to say solidify to Biden rather than flip because the mail in hasn't been counted so there's nothing to flip yet. 

14 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

I’m extremely disappointed no matter what happens. I expected people to resoundingly reject Trump and it just didn’t happen. The guy is an orange clown, he doesn’t care about facts, science, or global warming. He doesn’t care about the people of this country. He doesn’t care about his base.

I just don’t get it man. The president acts like a child and horribly mismanaged the pandemic. His policies only benefit the wealthy. 

Exactly how I feel. I gotta get away from all of these dumb people. This country is officially fucked. 

• Hook 'Em 5