A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

Warning this is Alex Jones, but watching this makes me think having Trump on the stand would be exactly the same, maybe worse.  Answering questions even after his counsel objects and it's sustained.

Trying to navigate the mines of conspiracy theories that aren't supposed to be brought up in the case.

1 hour ago, Homercles said:

What…you don’t get a CAM for unloading pallets of wet wipes from Bagram?

Maybe he was part of a top secret research program in how to load planes.  The Taliban will never suspect the secret is to lift with your ankles. 

6 minutes ago, trauma babe said:

That's extreme

That's extremely difficult to believe, but I hope it's true

Not when it’s this 

7 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

we sure they didn't syphon everything and clear the books?

• Hook 'Em 2

I've just had an apostrophe.

b8187ef8-8497-4fdd-beac-db6da0a856b7_tex

Lightning has just struck my brain.

I think the end game of the Simulation is that right when we think we've got him, as it seems to be we are nearing, he's going to give us the Dobby.  He will just cease to be.  And it will be amazing and hilarious and horrifying, all at once!  For everyone.  Us normal folk, his cult, everyone!

dobby-disappear.gif

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

13 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Good. Dearie enforcing proper titles. If you just use “President” without a qualifier, it means President Biden. In court, where words actually have meanings, you have to be precise. You actually have to say President Trump or President Obama if that’s who you mean. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Thatguy said:

rewatch and watch the strategically placed black guys. 

I’ve noticed that too.  There’s always a black person over his shoulder.  Visual version of ‘I’m not racist, I have a black friend but…’

Edited by Homercles

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement