Lincoln Riley to USC

Landomatic

2 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

He’s got a shitty ride to work. He’s gotta do down PV drive Into Torrance he will cruise past my crib so I’ll naturally flip him off. Then he has to make his way to the 110. He’s got an hour easily 1 way. Maybe he can use their helicopter 

Does he still drive his '87 Chevy Equinox?

He’s got a shitty ride to work. He’s gotta do down PV drive Into Torrance he will cruise past my crib so I’ll naturally flip him off. Then he has to make his way to the 110. He’s got an hour easily 1 way. Maybe he can use their helicopter 

Nice house. But fuck that drive. And fuck Roy Manning’s bitch ass. 

• Hook 'Em 2

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

He could have bought a decent strand house in hermosa or hill section of manhattan beach with that kind of money and shaved off an hour of commute time. This guy either wants to get away from his family and plans to get an apartment near campus…. or he has no clue wtf he’s doing and will be getting an apartment near campus after he goes 3-8 and realizes how miserable it is to get up and down that hill. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, oh_snap said:

He could have bought a decent strand house in hermosa or hill section of manhattan beach with that kind of money and shaved off an hour of commute time. This guy either wants to get away from his family and plans to get an apartment near campus…. or he has no clue wtf he’s doing and will be getting an apartment near campus after he goes 3-8 and realizes how miserable it is to get up and down that hill. 

helicopter.

1 hour ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Shits more accurate than you think lol 

I've lived in both SD and LA and when that skit came on I almost had a seizure.  1000% dead on, both the SoCal "accent" and the compulsion to give directions (guilty of the latter myself).

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, oh_snap said:

Just MHO but once you're in PV you're so far removed from LA you can forget about all that.  I had an old roommate that described the area around USC as "Detroit by the Sea."  I've also lived in Hermosa Beach and while it's nice it's pretty congested and populated.  PV has bigger lots and more vegetation and views of Catalina Island.  

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Landomatic said:

Lmfao been on and off the market since April 2019. Everyone else knows it’s an overpriced full gut. Hillbilly Lincoln comes along from Mobilhoma and says, that’s one mighty fine looking piece of real estate. I’ll take it.

I just watched a video from Front Office Sports. It shows a completely renovated home. Maybe it’s fake, but the home in that video is very nice.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/11/2022 at 7:57 AM, Bullneck said:

Just MHO but once you're in PV you're so far removed from LA you can forget about all that.  I had an old roommate that described the area around USC as "Detroit by the Sea."  I've also lived in Hermosa Beach and while it's nice it's pretty congested and populated.  PV has bigger lots and more vegetation and views of Catalina Island.  

And don't forget a very quick chopper ride to the Catalina Wine Mixer.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, oSuJeff97 said:

And don't forget a very quick chopper ride to the Catalina Wine Mixer.

I have to sell or lease 87 choppers to make my nut.  If mess with my nut, Brennan, Randy here will eat your dick.

Like Kobiashi!

You've actually seen him eat a man's penis?

Well, it was in international waters so they couldn't prosecute him.

Oh, what the hell:

Edited by Bullneck
  • Haha 1

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...