She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie

HiggyBaby

2 minutes ago, South Austin said:

I'm perfectly fine if Dark Brandon needs a line or two to get through the day.

If I had that many responsibilities at that age I'd need a little boost too. Hell if I had that responsibility now I'd probably need some help.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

3) I just looked up Larry from Perfect Strangers and holy fuck when did he turn into Crosby, Stills, and Nash?

Like if you morphed Crosby, Stills, and Nash all together, you'd get Larry from Perfect Strangers in his old age.

licensed-image?q=tbn:ANd9GcT82hpT3tEjb0x

I really appreciate you putting this pointless piece of information into my brain, likely forcing out a useful skill or enjoyable childhood memory. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Parliament said:

I presume the Secret Services is supposed to search visitors and keep drugs from getting in?  Someone might be out of a job.

Ummmm....highly doubt it came from a "visitor."  Almost certainly came from someone who regularly works in the WH.  Those folks pretty much just come and go, no searching and such.

And the news that "someone in the WH takes an occasional bump" is the least shocking news ever, presuming that story was released anytime from 1970 to present.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

Two things
1) I thought Eric Clapton had died.
2) I forgot that True Romance was the movie sequel to the Perfect Strangers TV show.
Okay, make that three things
3) I just looked up Larry from Perfect Strangers and holy fuck when did he turn into Crosby, Stills, and Nash?
Like if you morphed Crosby, Stills, and Nash all together, you'd get Larry from Perfect Strangers in his old age.
licensed-image?q=tbn:ANd9GcT82hpT3tEjb0xErTj2B0Kr_cJXMtISMVWgjhgYFZeeKRsU-6zcdtaZaPPnf0dThVlug8prOiw2RGUGc8I

Saw him on the series Ghosts. Plays the neighbor. First thing I’d seen him in since Perfect Strangers.
  • Like 1

He had a pretty memorable cameo in “the leftovers”

Hunter’s visits to the White House require a visitor day pass with a time expiration on it.  Everyone who gets one  those is searched upon entry and often upon exit.  I doubt he went through all that trouble to leave behind a half gram.  

95% chance it’s a staffer who accidentally Left it there while fucked up late at night.  Americans would be very surprised if they knew how many government officials are moderate to hard drug users.  Or somebody was up there, “hid” it to retrieve later, got called to something else urgent and meant to get it back but it was found.  There are missing/forgotten half gram baggies all over DC just waiting to be confused for Anthrax.  

also, noCR but it’s not physically possible For an 80yo to do a half gram of blow and live.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Hunter’s visits to the White House require a visitor day pass with a time expiration on it.  Everyone who gets one  those is searched upon entry and often upon exit.  I doubt he went through all that trouble to leave behind a half gram.  

95% chance it’s a staffer who accidentally Left it there while fucked up late at night.  Americans would be very surprised if they knew how many government officials are moderate to hard drug users.  Or somebody was up there, “hid” it to retrieve later, got called to something else urgent and meant to get it back but it was found.  There are missing/forgotten half gram baggies all over DC just waiting to be confused for Anthrax.  

also, noCR but it’s not physically possible For an 80yo to do a half gram of blow and live.

I couldn't agree more, but I suspect this thread would have gone very differently a few years ago...and you all know it. /didn't vote for Trump in '20. /no cloarkroom

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Probably.  It’s just a nothing burger having known serious coke users across four administrations.  the two biggest drug users associated with a president are likely Hunter and Don Jr and neither of them are technically government employees or staff so It would have been next to impossible to bring in blow.  

Plus, in the spirit of bipartisanship…neither of those guys would leave behind any modicum of drugs.  

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Hate said:

I couldn't agree more, but I suspect this thread would have gone very differently a few years ago...and you all know it. /didn't vote for Trump in '20. /no cloarkroom

I'm pretty sure it would have gone exactly the same. Same jokes and everything. 

11 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Probably.  It’s just a nothing burger having known serious coke users across four administrations.  the two biggest drug users associated with a president are likely Hunter and Don Jr and neither of them are technically government employees or staff so It would have been next to impossible to bring in blow.  

Plus, in the spirit of bipartisanship…neither of those guys would leave behind any modicum of drugs.  

This raises a good point. Those two should be part of something like a buddy cop drama, except with a lot more hookers and blow. It may get awkward when Melania is one of the hookers. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

There was some shitty cop show on Fox on the early days.  Don’t remember the name but they worked in Las Vegas Vice.  And they got to keep whatever they seized besides cash-cars, boats, watches, etc.  

hunter And Junior could keep the drugs they seized and throw bipartisan parties.  But would they be themselves on the show and trade on their father’s names?  Or would they be fictional charicatures of themselves being detectives  like “Private Dick & Gummyshoe”? 

Edited by YGIFS

15 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

There was some shitty cop show on Fox on the early days.  Don’t remember the name but they worked in Las Vegas Vice.  And they got to keep whatever they seized besides cash-cars, boats, watches, etc.  

hunter And Junior could keep the drugs they seized and throw bipartisan parties.  But would they be themselves on the show and trade on their father’s names?  Or would they be fictional charicatures of themselves being detectives  like “Private Dick & Gummyshoe”? 

Fastlane, had Tiffani Amber Thiessen in it.

MV5BYWRlZmYzNTUtMDg2OS00MGE2LTk5YTktNzRjNTczZTNhZjRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQzNzQxNzI@._V1_.thumb.jpg.afb3bc961375dc3ccae0f53d8812eea2.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

This raises a good point. Those two should be part of something like a buddy cop drama, except with a lot more hookers and blow. It may get awkward when Melania is one of the hookers. 

Why? Cause of her age? Are you an ageist?

16 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I think it 100% had to be an intern or page or otherwise young staffer-- I can picture them giddily doing lines off random things in the West Wing "Bro, can you believe we are doing rails off the resolute desk? I can't wait to tell my Delta Nu bro's back at JMU about this, let's get it on snap!"

Edited by HonkeyVape
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

18 hours ago, Hate said:

How? Right now, everyone is making Hunter jokes. Two years ago, everyone would be making Jr jokes. I don’t imagine there would be much difference other than the name inserted. Maybe one additional difference that we can assume a coked up Hunter still has a much bigger dick than a sober Junior. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

How? Right now, everyone is making Hunter jokes. Two years ago, everyone would be making Jr jokes. I don’t imagine there would be much difference other than the name inserted. Maybe one additional difference that we can assume a coked up Hunter still has a much bigger dick than a sober Junior. 

Yeah, it’s a pretty interchangeable frat pack comedy.  I’ve seen Hunter hitting drugs hard on video.  And I’ve watched Junior, in person, do a comical amount of blow.  I didn’t see him Snort it directly.  But he had at least two fat rails worth between his nostril rings and beard. Plus he had the twitch of someone fresh off a periodontist visit.  

but yeah, there’s a staffer who went from having the coolest story for three full degrees of friends and classmates to suddenly spending 4th of July thinking about whether he should turn himself In.  Poor bastard.  

On 7/5/2023 at 2:55 PM, Parliament said:

I presume the Secret Services is supposed to search visitors and keep drugs from getting in?  Someone might be out of a job.

I’ve been to the residence. They do a background check and you go through metal detectors. They ain’t patting people down looking for cocaine. 

• Like 2