Dog Killer, Kristi Noem

Gil Bang

What a stupid fucking evil psychotic cunt whore. 

Putting aside the evil of the deed, her writing this story down and not editing it out is one of the most brain dead things I've ever heard. Assuming she actually wanted to run for VP. 

It's a shame she didn't wait until after Dotard picked her. 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 2

“I guess if I were a better politician I wouldn’t tell the story here,” Noem wrote.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/4623848-kristi-noem-describes-killing-dog-after-bad-hunting-trip-in-new-book-report/

This says that she wrote that story to show that she's willing to carry out difficult tasks. If that's what she thinks this story does, then I wonder if she made it up. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I believe it’s true and she’s just bragging. My grandfather treated his cattle dogs basically as ranch equipment, and he was very good at picking out true herders; but of course he would miss sometimes. He wouldn’t kill it he would find it a home. Also a pretty good cure for a dog that kills chickens is tie it around the dog’s neck and leave it there for a few days. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure I agree that this is political suicide for her.  I feel like almost everyone who's outraged about this never would've voted for her anyway.  And there are a lot of Republicans who find Trump personally distasteful, but they credit him for ending abortion and other things that are policy wins for them, so they'll hold their noses and vote for him again.  I don't see how this comment is any different.  She shouldn't have shot that dog, but at least she's right on the issues, they'll tell themselves.

Christ, it's not as if she admitted to, and joked about, sexual assault...

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I'm not sure I agree that this is political suicide for her.  I feel like almost everyone who's outraged about this never would've voted for her anyway.  And there are a lot of Republicans who find Trump personally distasteful, but they credit him for ending abortion and other things that are policy wins for them, so they'll hold their noses and vote for him again.  I don't see how this comment is any different.  She shouldn't have shot that dog, but at least she's right on the issues, they'll tell themselves.

Christ, it's not as if she admitted to, and joked about, sexual assault...

Donald Trump had a reality TV show that made him appear smart and strong--i.e., someone who they mistakenly thought would fight for them and win. Nobody in this country has ever heard of her until yesterday. 

17 hours ago, Goredho said:

Hey, has anyone seen @Nicole44 and Kristi Noem in the same place at the same time?

Ugg she is so gross. I get people don’t necessarily like my posts on the protest bullshit but damn. Like she’s 🤮 and no way. Yuck no. 

• Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Ugg she is so gross. I get people don’t necessarily like my posts on the protest bullshit but damn. Like she’s 🤮 and no way. Yuck no. 

Corey Lewandowski is your type, too? Lulz.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I’m even more mystified about the goat story. You decided your farm needed an intact billy and then you got angry when it became a massive stinky asshole that attacked anything that got near it? Why did you get and keep the goat? What kind of farmer are you to be surprised at this? 

We should spread stories that she had sex with the goat until it became impotent.  Like LBJ said when told that spreading a story that his opponent liked to have sex with barnyard animals was not true, LBJ said “let’s get the son of a bitch to deny it.”

• Haha 5

“I guess if I were a better politician I wouldn’t tell the story here,” Noem wrote.
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/4623848-kristi-noem-describes-killing-dog-after-bad-hunting-trip-in-new-book-report/
This says that she wrote that story to show that she's willing to carry out difficult tasks. If that's what she thinks this story does, then I wonder if she made it up. 

I wondered about this too, as it seems reminiscent of the tale of Rick Perry pulling a pistol out of his jogging shorts to kill a coyote while out for a run.

On the other hand, Brisket has pretty much conditioned me that when some shitass is telling you who they are, you better believe them.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

14 minutes ago, Player said:

I wondered about this too, as it seems reminiscent of the tale of Rick Perry pulling a pistol out of his jogging shorts to kill a coyote while out for a run.

Advantage, Abbott!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Pancho said:

As funny as that may be, that’s the kind of thing that, only 10 years ago, would’ve earned you a very serious visit from the feds. Just another sign of how fucked up Trump’s effects on our country are. It’s now widely accepted as appropriate to jokingly request a hit job on a former president (and applauded to do the same for a sitting one by a fuck ton of people). 

1 hour ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I’m even more mystified about the goat story. You decided your farm needed an intact billy and then you got angry when it became a massive stinky asshole that attacked anything that got near it? Why did you get and keep the goat? What kind of farmer are you to be surprised at this? 

That was the crazier part to me as well. Having raised thousands of goats in my life, it makes no fucking sense. That describes damn near every billy goat ever. To do it right after shooting your puppy for doing puppy things reeks of her having gotten some sense of pleasure out of killing the dog and wanting to maintain that “high”

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

6 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

As funny as that may be, that’s the kind of thing that, only 10 years ago, would’ve earned you a very serious visit from the feds. Just another sign of how fucked up Trump’s effects on our country are. It’s now widely accepted as appropriate to jokingly request a hit job on a former president (and applauded to do the same for a sitting one by a fuck ton of people). 

Well, I mean Trump lawyers are literally arguing for it in front of the Supreme Court

6 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

That was the crazier part to me as well. Having raised thousands of goats in my life, it makes no fucking sense. That describes damn near every billy goat ever. To do it right after shooting your puppy for doing puppy things reeks of her having gotten some sense of pleasure out of killing the dog and wanting to maintain that “high”

Good thing her kids didn’t spill their milk at breakfast on rampage day. 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

1 hour ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I’m even more mystified about the goat story. You decided your farm needed an intact billy and then you got angry when it became a massive stinky asshole that attacked anything that got near it?

If anybody here ever saw the movie, “The Witch”….

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/black-phillip-real-story-behind-871974/

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Tangentially related, at my first job there was a crusty old machinist who bought some goats to keep his yard trimmed.  Everybody warned him "don't do it".

The goats ate the bottom 3-4 feet of paint off his house.

• Haha 7

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Dumb AF, and also with the dog.  Take him to sale barn or slaughter and freezer him if it’s that big of a problem but “go the gravel pit and shoot him twice cause you messed it up the first time” is psycho behavior. 

Sometimes country people do have put down dogs for killing livestock, usually getting in with newborn calves, lambs, and goats.  Killing a purebred wire haired pointer for killing chickens is nuts.  “We have a dog that’s not cut out for the working life, does anyone in town want a pet” is the solution. 

Edited by 956 Worldwide
  • Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Dumb AF, and also with the dog.  Take him to sale barn or slaughter and freezer him if it’s that big of a problem but go the gravel pit and shoot him twice cause you messed it up the first time” is psycho behavior. 

Sometimes country people do have put down dogs for killing livestock, usually getting in with newborn calves, lambs, and goats.  Killing a purebred wire haired pointer for killing chickens is nuts.  “We have a dog that’s not cut out for the working life, does anyone in town want a pet” is the solution. 

There is a big feral dog problem right now. Assholes from the city dump them in the country. A lone one will slink around until someone takes it in or it starves, but if 2 or more hook up they quickly revert to their pack hunter instincts and can be as devastating as wolves to livestock. They have to be put down. What she did she did out of bloodlust

also I didn’t realize the goat was the same day holy shit

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Since she likes writing stories, she should author a terrifying children's tale in which she is the monster. "Eat your veggies and brush your teeth or the Noem will drag you to the pit and put two in your head."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

5 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

What a stupid fucking evil psychotic cunt whore. 

Putting aside the evil of the deed, her writing this story down and not editing it out is one of the most brain dead things I've ever heard. Assuming she actually wanted to run for VP. 

It's a shame she didn't wait until after Dotard picked her. 

Maybe she was auditioning for her selection by Trump to be his running mate. He hates dogs. What she did wouldn’t bother him in the least, being a pathetic excuse for a human being himself. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Maybe she was auditioning for her selection by Trump to be his running mate. He hates dogs. What she did wouldn’t bother him in the least, being a pathetic excuse for a human being himself. 

And our current President loves dogs, and has one that is rather feisty, so what better way to appease the anti-Biden rubes.

6 hours ago, Bookman said:

Difficult tasks like Einsatzgruppen. 

You betcha Kristi. 

• Drool 2

7 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Had to neg you for the rep cycle. 

No you didn’t.

Am I the only one who thinks that’s a silly practice? ‘Sorry, dude, had to do it.’ No, I really don’t think you did. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1