Surly Poster spotted jerking it all over town

AUS-97HORN

There is no way that this degen isnt already posting on this site,  99% chance they post on the politics board.

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/austin/man-reportedly-touching-himself-inappropriately-in-austin-traffic/1970483403

AUSTIN (KXAN) — Austin Police officers say they've been alerted about a man who may be exposing himself while in his car all over town.

Police say they've received multiple complaints about a man inappropriately touching himself in plain sight while driving.

One woman, who did not want to be identified, told KXAN she's seen the same man twice, once on U.S Highway 183 northbound near McNeil Drive on March 31 and a second time on South Lamar Boulevard near Ben White Boulevard on April 26.

"The first time, you know, it's obviously shocking. You're like, 'What is going on?' she said. "To see him the second time in such a short period of time in the complete opposite side of Austin was alarming and made me disheartened to know that nothing had happened since the last time."

The woman says both times that she saw him, he was looking at her and touching himself inappropriately while driving.

The woman says the man was driving a dark gray Volkswagen Jetta with a paper license plate.

"I feel like if I'm seeing this person on opposite sides of Austin in a very short period of time, a matter of a month or so, he's got to be driving around doing this a lot, and there have to be other people out there that have seen him doing this as well," she said. "So, I'm hoping other people will come forward."

Austin police say they are also investigating a similar incident of indecent exposure that happened April 28 near Farm to Market Road 620 and Farm to Market Road 2222. They are trying to determine if all three are related. 

"It's scary to me to think that this person is doing this out in public, who knows what they're capable of doing behind closed doors," the woman said.

[OP Note]  uh... more jerking off?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

"To see him the second time in such a short period of time in the complete opposite side of Austin was alarming and made me disheartened to know that nothing had happened since the last time."

If it's so disheartening maybe flag him down and give him an old fashioned you inconsiderate wench. 

• Like 1

Must be related to my College buddy’s SAE frat brother. One fine Austin Saturday afternoon in 1965 I was driving down I-35 in the outside lane around 15th Street when my bud & his friends in the center lane pulled up next to me in a new Impala Supersport convertible. Instead of the usual mooning that us young punks generally employed in those days, said SAE fratrat went a bit far and laid back high and whipped out to wave his well endowed wang at me.

I was laughing pretty good, but not at his antics, but because I was pointing at the charter bus passing him on the inside lane. Apparently it was full of old ladies on some kind of tour and they had all been looking westward towards the Capitol. Instead, they got an unanticipated view of something other than the center of state corruption. The horrified looks on their faces were worth almost getting run off the road while I convulsed with laughter.

Undoubtedly said fratrat’s grandson posts here.

Edited by Armybrat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Must be related to my College buddy’s SAE frat brother. One fine Austin Saturday afternoon in 1965 I was driving down I-35 in the outside lane around 15th Street when my bud & his friends in the center lane pulled up next to me in a new Impala Supersport convertible. Instead of the usual mooning that us young punks generally employed in those days, said SAE fratrat went a bit far and laid back high and whipped out to wave his well endowed wang at me.

I was laughing pretty good, but not at his antics, but because I was pointing at the charter bus passing him on the inside lane. Apparently it was full of old ladies on some kind of tour and they had all been looking westward towards the Capitol. Instead, they got an unanticipated view of something other than the center of state corruption. The horrified looks on their faces were worth almost getting run off the road while I convulsed with laughter.

Undoubtedly said fratrat’s grandson posts here.

I wish to god that my grandfather did shit like this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Guess Chief Manley will have to approve a dick lineup if they ever catch a suspect.

Does anyone know the current whereabouts of former NYC Congressman Anthony Weiner? /CR

APD will probably set up roadside checkpoints 

6 hours ago, 'stache said:

I thought sex acts in cars were legal. Are you telling me that Bangbus has been breaking the law this whole time?

I was going to say the same. Thought that sex in a car was legal in some places.  If so having this beautiful act criminalized just because one is alone seems discriminatory 

i was think people who drive Jettas have few other options. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Not necessary.  You can spot 'em easily because the Jetta's always on the side of the road, disabled by car trouble.

p.s. agree w/those who are like what's the fucking problem here? If we weren't supposed to feel free to whack one in the car, God would never have allowed man to invent tinted windows.

Edited by phdhorn