2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

4 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

So when do the Trumpkins start freaking out and hurting people?

I mean, they saw leads evaporate late in several states that are gonna end up for Biden.  They're gonna be told it was last minute shenanigans, and they're gonna believe it.

Does it get bad tonight?  This weekend?

TtomTerrific is over in the Nate Silver thread threatening violence so pretty much any moment.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Goredho said:

First you was down with the AK
Now I see you on a video with Trump and Melan-I-A?

I'll never have dinner with the President

I'll never have dinner with the President

I'll never have dinner with the President...

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

According to a post from texaggy earlier, shits all good in Tejas, but they're hoping the Patriots in AZ, GA, PA, WI, MI, and NV handle business.....go get em boys! 

There are multiple posters on there who should be under surveillance. 

20 minutes ago, DigDug said:

Man, Cube is coming off like a dumbass.  He is flat out delusional if he thinks that was ever going to happen.  

Yep. He was a pawn to get black votes via promises that would never be kept. The President doesn't have budget authority.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

...even though everyone has been saying for weeks that this is exactly how it would go down due to the ways that ballots had to be counted in certain states. Like, articles were printed about how this should be expected, how mail-in and early turnout (counted later) were heavily D, etc. This was all known. 

But yeah, probably big conspiracy. 

The articles they read the last few months said that Dems were going to steal the election with fraudulent VBM ballots... 

Clipped some of your post, but that's been my take on the cult aspect. Substitute Duran Duran for Trump and then look at every single thing: the parades, the rallies, the merchandise, the veneration as a prophet for the end times. Then, consider Duran Duran as having the responsibility for leading our country, meeting with other leaders, and speaking with us about the challenges we face.

Yeah, it's a cult.

11 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

What kills me is people like that are the ones that say stupid shit like this:

"Most of y'all look down on the people I live with. You make fun of them.  You say they're a cult."

Uh...yeah, that's what we see objectively. There's no doubt they're devoted to Trump at religious levels. My response to that is "how can we NOT say that they're part of a cult?"

Just now, Hookah Horns said:

Nevada count is a quagfuck. 

Of course. Every single election official nationwide is having the same internal pep talk about "don't screw this up," and for some it just isn't their day.

36 minutes ago, South Austin said:

No shit.  Once Biden is declared the winner Fox will go on to sucking the dicks of the 2024 Republican candidates.  They're so ready to get the taste of Donald's cock out of their mouths.

They may have miscalculated imo. The GOP and Fox built up Donnie, but the tail wags the dog now. they can try to amputate the tail, but its not clear to me that the tail won't regenerate and become the alpha dog. 

10 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

So when do the Trumpkins start freaking out and hurting people?

I mean, they saw leads evaporate late in several states that are gonna end up for Biden.  They're gonna be told it was last minute shenanigans, and they're gonna believe it.

Does it get bad tonight?  This weekend?

If you blast the theme from "All Things Considered," their heads explode.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Of course. Every single election official nationwide is having the same internal pep talk about "don't screw this up," and for some it just isn't their day.

Sounds to me like Nevada's issue is more about an extraordinarily inefficient and dilatory vote counting system than the circumstances or the desire to be accurate. 

40 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Does Ice Cube understand that he's now on the same side as the KKK?  I mean ICE is involved but it's not his moniker.  Has he given this much thought?

Cube knows what it is. Niggaz mad at him because it was a bitch-assed Uncle Tom move. Sometimes the pride of your people needs to take precedence over collusion. Get off your knees and wipe your mouth off Cube!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

It would be delicious if every network is purposefully waiting for Fox News to announce his presidency over first.

Yeah, that ain't happening. They're all dying to be the first to proclaim a winner, whoever that is.

Just now, Loch Ness Monster said:

Just interested in GA and AZ at this point

And when Biden walks down Trump in PA that will put the cherry on top.

I’m still fascinated by Fox News calling AZ when they did. I still think they’re right, but it was pretty crazy to call your shot that early.

Also, im assuming everyone does this but if you aren’t flipping back and forth between all channels covering this election, you’re doing it all wrong. The reactions when new info is dropped is pretty nice contrast.

8 minutes ago, RexWilson said:

Nevada Clark county guy doesn't have much experience interacting with reporters.

He's under a tad bit of pressure and is likely sleep-deprived.   And, yeah, he's probably not accustomed to answering questions from reporters.  I think he did fine.  Answered questions in a very competent fashion, IMO.  He's trying to handle the hand he's been dealt -- doesn't sound like he's the problem; rather, it's the system they have in place in NV.

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Your team fought tooth and nail to keep the procedures as they are.....and are now bitching about those procedures functioning exactly as they wanted them to.

So, no, you don't get to criticize, on behalf of your candidate and his party, something that candidate and his party fought like hell to make happen.

I'm half afraid what the Texas Lege is going to do in their upcoming go round when they meet in session. They are going to go nuclear on voting accessibility and rights.

If USPS fuckery resulted in 150k mail ballots being tossed in GA, Ossoff might have had a legit shot to be ahead of Perdue but still shy of 50%.  It does portend a very tight special election that will hinge on turnout.  Dems don't usually step up to the situation but money pouring in will be crazy and Abrams' machine hopefully gives them a chance.  Having a Black candidate in the other Senate special election is also a boon to Ossoff.

• Hook 'Em 1