2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Here's the deal about the "military" ballots. First, they're not just military. They're military and overseas ballots. I think it's Maine that segregates them and this voting bloc actually tends to skew D. And the ones that have already come in have been counted. I believe I read they have until 5 PM tomorrow to get in, and that there are 8800 that *could* come in, but the likelihood of that many coming is practically zero. I suspect that's the delta between the requested and unreturned. Not predictive. Most who intended to return one will have done so long ago.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Just now, Anastasis said:

Of course you don't acknowledge the well established actions of your partisan compatriots wrt developing their narrative.  Willful blind spots and all. 

Annie, don't you have some healthcare to optimize profits on, or some intellectually dishonest water to carry?

Fuck off with your schitck, there's an election on. Go shit in your hole

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

I'm wondering if some of this is just a stall tactic to involve the Supreme Court.  There's no reason I can understand why Arizona and Nevada are taking this long.  

Arizona and Nevada are probably making sure their shit is squared away when they make the announcement, both in terms of protecting certain officials/buildings/etc. if they think the rabble will start shit, but more importantly, if they are forced into a recount.  Probably briefing everybody as well to deal with the media and potential legal onslaught.

• Hook 'Em 1

So with the reports of Trump and his team being furious at Fox News and all that... 

Is the safe assumption that Trump thought they entirety of FNC was going to go along with the "stolen election" ruse and refuse to call a winner or declare Trump the winner? 

That's just mind-blowing. Not surprising. But mind-blowing that that's where we are today.

Just now, BradInATX said:

So with the reports of Trump and his team being furious at Fox News and all that... 

Is the safe assumption that Trump thought they entirety of FNC was going to go along with the "stolen election" ruse and refuse to call a winner or declare Trump the winner? 

That's just mind-blowing. Not surprising. But mind-blowing that that's where we are today.

Well its now the primetime sycophant hour on fox news so I"m sure he's happy again and ready to keep up his lies.

5 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

My Kiwi buddy sent a message asking what kind of third world shithole election we were running over here.  I had to tell him I was in full agreement.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Anastasis said:

Of course you don't acknowledge the well established actions of your partisan compatriots wrt developing their narrative.  Willful blind spots and all. 

huh?  how is this responsive to the post your quoted?

be specific. i set forth actual evidence of potential wrongdoing for "there's always russia."  your false equivalence is belied by that evidence.

are you referring to marco rubio or something?  as i said, there was actual tangible evidence of russian collaboration with the trump campaign to investigate it according to the department of justice.  regardless of how that was exacerbated, leveraged, or exaggerated by partisan players for political purposes (something that is certainly not in dispute), it was an accusation that was far more rooted in evidence than any of the accusations being made by cruz and graham tonight.  it led to a special counsel, impeachment, and a partisan cover by the senate. you've trotted out your throwaway line humor for yourself in the wrong context on this one as a response to my post.  you are resorting to vagueness and implication for a reason.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, Mrs Whiggins said:

Why would anyone expect the military ballots to come in when DeJoy has been sitting on mail and ignoring the orders of a federal judge? DeJoy’s only chance to save himself is to sit on anything not already delivered.

Because, if you want to go down this path, the post office knows where the mail is coming from.

4 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

I think Trump, like most of the republican rubes, mistook the opinion shows like Hannity and Tucker for actual news. The news arm of FN has to maintain some semblance of journalism standards or they risk losing lawsuits. 

2 minutes ago, sidis said:

huh?  how is this responsive to the post your quoted?

be specific. i set forth actual evidence of potential wrongdoing for "there's always russia."  your false equivalence is belied by that evidence.

are you referring to marco rubio or something?  as i said, there was actual tangible evidence of russian collaboration with the trump campaign to investigate it according to the department of justice.  regardless of how that was exacerbated, leveraged, or exaggerated by partisan players for political purposes (something that is certainly not in dispute), it was an accusation that was far more rooted in evidence than any of the accusations being made by cruz and graham tonight.  it led to a special counsel, impeachment, and a partisan cover by the senate. you've trotted out your throwaway line humor for yourself in the wrong context on this one as a response to my post.  you are resorting to vagueness and implication for a reason.

Will both of you fucksticks take it to one of the other Russia / Mueller Report threads.  Seriously.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, conVINCEd said:

Because, if you want to go down this path, the post office knows where the mail is coming from.

I’d like to think that the overseas military ballots were sacrosanct, but I also watched the President of the United States of America give a speech this evening where he basically threw up his dinner all over our Republic and then slunk off to his room.