2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

3 hours ago, elfenix said:

if conservatives become convinced they will not win democratically [despite the big structural advantages given them by the senate and electoral college -ed.] they will not abandon conservativism.  they will reject democracy.

Republicans: Yes.

Edited by Willfully Horn
Specificity

7 hours ago, ndawg said:

I interpreted his tweet to mean that, now that Georgia voted blue, they will join the ranks of the "coastal elites" according to the right wing propaganda machine.

This is correct.  Indeed, craft mead and avocado toast sales in GA just went through the roof. 

I’ll see y’all at Brunch in DeKalb this weekend. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t this quite ironic given who it appears they support?

They might as well put on Little Pink Houses, Fortunate Son, and Born in the USA next and complete the “I didn’t actually listen to the lyrics” politics playlist. 

After all these years, I think i finally understand why Trump does the crap he does.  He honestly believes that everyone else is just as big a thief, liar, and con artist as he is.  Nothing else makes sense to me.

Well, and the fact that 60m+ people are either too uninformed or too dumb to realize what he’s doing.

I can't believe what that piece of shit liar just tweeted. The Republicans need to have an intervention and completely turn on him before he burns this country down on the way out. What he is doing is treasonous at this point. I didn't think it was possible for me to hate him any more than I already did. There is no bottom to this rock bottom. 

Edited by Mitch Cumsteen
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

I can't believe what that piece of shit liar just tweeted. The Republicans need to have an intervention and completely turn on him before he burns this country down on the way out. What he is doing is treasonous at this point. I didn't think it was possible for me to hate him any more than I already did. There is no bottom to this rock bottom. 

The ones enabling this are even worse.  Fuck all of them. 

18 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

What did I miss?

30 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

It's legitimately terrifying how a sizeable portion of the country is so eager to embrace--and act on--conspiracy theories, not just political ones. Just no attempts at deductive reasoning whatsoever. I assume that this is a relatively new phenomenon, and the internet and social media is largely to blame?

They sure found their perfect fucking President.

Edited by aggie08

4 minutes ago, LTbear said:

What did I miss?

Trump is holed up in the white house tweeting like Gollum saying, "they stoles it from us".  Trump and his sycophants will do more damage to this country on the way out instead of being a gracious loser because that is just who they are and the dumb cult members on his side will believe him.

• Like 2

After all these years, I think i finally understand why Trump does the crap he does.  He honestly believes that everyone else is just as big a thief, liar, and con artist as he is.  Nothing else makes sense to me.

The good news is we don’t have to try to understand anymore. He’s done, he’s gone, he’s irrelevant again.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1