2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

32 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Actually most people simply recognize that you're a regular moron. Garden variety simpleton, really. 

Any updates on that big reveal that was going to destroy Biden before the election? Maybe an update on how the Constitutional long game is going? 

Yourself & the echo chamber may have "recognized" as such, but trust me you are mistaken in as much you are off on your recollection of my statements.  It's pretty apparent few on this thread see the big picture of what's transpiring & fewer have the capacity to contain any resemblance of openmindedness.  I'll leave you with my obvious admission that DJT has been my candidate of choice & the Republican party as a whole, but hear me when I say the course of the next weeks could easily change my thoughts.   See into that as you will or able to.

• Fuck You 9

2 minutes ago, DenverHorn said:

I'll leave you with my obvious admission that DJT has been my candidate of choice & the Republican party as a whole, but hear me when I say the course of the next weeks could easily change my thoughts.  

Like what?  If he murders a bunch of nuns?  Sets fire to an orphanage?  Opens a Dickey's BBQ franchise?  What, pray tell, could he do over the next few weeks that could lose your allegiance? 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yourself & the echo chamber may have "recognized" as such, but trust me you are mistaken in as much you are off on your recollection of my statements.  It's pretty apparent few on this thread see the big picture of what's transpiring & fewer have the capacity to contain any resemblance of openmindedness.  I'll leave you with my obvious admission that DJT has been my candidate of choice & the Republican party as a whole, but hear me when I say the course of the next weeks could easily change my thoughts.   See into that as you will or able to.

I see a bunch of bullshit.
  • Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, RPM said:

30780358-8524393-Trump_in_July-a-1_15947

L'Oréal dropped him.

sweet 'stache, bro.  Really coming in for homecoming pictures.  I love that you're gonna be dead before the mid-terms. 

Silver Hair.  Golden Stache. 

Stormy Dare.  You've got a Rash.  

Edited by Lobo

12 minutes ago, DenverHorn said:

This is what it looks like when a stupid person tries to write a sentence that sounds smart. 

Uses a reflexive pronoun incorrectly because they think it sounds smart - check. Has heard of a fancy word (inasmuch) but has no idea how to use it - check. 

I actually wish y'all would make it harder to show everyone how dumb you are. At least make me work. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 4

also, why couldn't we have had this strategy from the outset.  we have just a massive system of lies, and we wait until the very end to get them in front of the dudes that specialize in adjudicating lies.  it would have been convenient in there were 18 suits in jan 2017 so everyone could just see 'oh yeah, this is the guy that just makes up shit'. 

20 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

This is what it looks like when a stupid person tries to write a sentence that sounds smart. 

Uses a reflexive pronoun incorrectly because they think it sounds smart - check. Has heard of a fancy word (inasmuch) but has no idea how to use it - check. 

I actually wish y'all would make it harder to show everyone how dumb you are. At least make me work. 

DenverHorn’s posts make a lot more sense if you read them in Skeletor’s voice.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 5

38 minutes ago, DenverHorn said:

Bolded sounds a lot like "trust the plan."  Which is the defining phrase for moronity in the 21st century.  So, spot-on.

34 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Like what?  If he murders a bunch of nuns?  Sets fire to an orphanage?  Opens a Dickey's BBQ franchise?  What, pray tell, could he do over the next few weeks that could lose your allegiance? 

Concede the election.

23 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Look, at the current time I am looking at a number of different fields from which to disseminate which offer is most pursuant aid to my benefit. Allegedly, what I am saying is your situation will be concurrently improved if I had two hundred sheets in my pocket right now.  Any conversations you want to have with me heretofore, you can have with my attorney. Gentlemen, keep your ears to the grindstone.

Such as, the Iraq.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, 'stache said:

If the 1 is the Alito ruling, it wasn’t really a win, it was a status quo ruling, they were already segregating the ballots. If the 1 is the distance thing, lol, congrats on beating the Washington Gemerals.

I liken it more to that 2008 CFB season when 1-11 Washington State defeated 0-11 Washington in double OT. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, immamac said:

so uh, the military is out this bitch on Trump. 

Has this ever happened before post-election? Joint chiefs chair reiterating the oath to the constitution and not the president?

Of course it hasn't.  Because we've never had such a complete shit stain as President.

• Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

The only thing it's missing is the reference to their diverse group of friends, to hide the fact that their social life consists solely of other batshit crazies. An example:

"Look, I get it, you're looking out from inside a bubble trying to make sense of a reality you have only recently been proffered. It's hard for anyone to educate oneself when they've been taught how to think by our liberal education system. A lot of my dem friends are going through the same thing right now."

Edited by ndawg
  • Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Bolded sounds a lot like "trust the plan."  Which is the defining phrase for moronity in the 21st century.  So, spot-on.

Concede the election.

Look, at the current time I am looking at a number of different fields from which to disseminate which offer is most pursuant aid to my benefit. Allegedly, what I am saying is your situation will be concurrently improved if I had two hundred sheets in my pocket right now.  Any conversations you want to have with me heretofore, you can have with my attorney. Gentlemen, keep your ears to the grindstone.

Such as, the Iraq.

Allow me to expose my colon  . . . .

1 hour ago, DenverHorn said:

You could have literally shit yourself in public rather than post that nonsense, and I would have had higher regard for you.

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

Not only did Biden also get 306 EVs, he actually received more votes than his opponent. Many millions more, actually. 

So that's an even bigger landmark. historic. blowout. 

what is amazing is that

one candidate won  306 EVs while winning the popular vote by 5.3 million votes (and counting)

and that 4 years earlier

one candidate won 306 EVs while losing the popular vote by 3.1 million votes

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

Yes, you are qualified to be the minutes taker, don't forget the donuts sweetheart.

• Fuck You 6

5 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Much like the Trump presidency, there doesn't appear to be any coordination of the legal strategy of the Trump campaign. I assume there are 100s of lawyers doing whatever they want. Can't wait to learn about the billing and reimbursement goes.

It's really more that lawyers filing lawsuits are at least somewhat tethered to reality.  The lack of such a tether is punished with losses and sanctions.

Trump is not so constrained.

5 minutes ago, yoladu said:

what is amazing is that

one candidate won  306 EVs while winning the popular vote by 5.3 million votes (and counting)

and that 4 years earlier

one candidate won 306 EVs while losing the popular vote by 3.1 million votes

Very cool system we have going here.

• Rage+1 1

10 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

You could have literally shit yourself in public rather than post that nonsense, and I would have had higher regard for you.

It’s hilarious when these ultra right wing baby snatching nazis refer to this board as an “echo chamber” when it mainly consists of center right former republicans.

• Hook 'Em 5

12 minutes ago, DenverHorn said:

Yes, you are qualified to be the minutes taker, don't forget the donuts sweetheart.

Is the goal here to say incrementally dumber things until your dumbness results in a division by zero error, revealing the simulation? 

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DenverHorn said:

12.gif.d664ec62880da07613a92e17887f6e19.gif

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

I was really impressed by the "capacity to contain any resemblance..." turn of phrase. 

34 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

Would that you had a resemblance of decency.

Sorry, guv'nah, tolerance of morons and years of comforting them by telling them their opinions matter is how we got to where we are. Idiots should realize they're idiots and shrink back into the shadows, ashamed of their stupidity.

21 minutes ago, DenverHorn said:

Ah yes, you sure showed me that you're not stupid by implying I can be the secretary and must therefore be a woman. 

Just a note here, though, sir, a minutes taker would record what you say. So if I were taking minutes and you said something as profoundly dumb as the first sentence in your previous post I would simply write it down verbatim. Minutes takers don't save speakers from displaying their ignorance. Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

• Hook 'Em 2