hey, no big deal, fbi busts attempt to kidnap michigan gov and overthrow the government

hayden_horn

31 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I also read that the leader would take their phones or something like that to prevent surveillance. I’m sad to say that the affidavit is going to provide a manual for the ones still out there. Guess the advantage is that some of them aren’t readers. 

Still got caught, so the precautions didn’t work

58 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

OU is a football rivalry. Michigan Ohio State is a football rivalry. Texas A&M views our rivalry as a holy jihad of good versus evil. They believe themselves to be righteous and pure and good in every way. They're fucking weird.

If a Longhorn encounters a Sooner, there will be some fun jabbing and kidding. The feeling is heated on game day then fades away in everyday life as sports should. If a Longhorn encounters a true Aggie, they act like they're in the presence of Beezelbub and make absurd declarations about how they and their school are better in the eyes of God than "tu."

Looking at their site is not looking at the aberration. The aberration is comprised of students whom would fit in at just about any other university.

Forgive me if I'm lecturing to someone who actually is familiar with Aggies, but, if so, your experience doesn't jibe with most of us here.

Repped for correctly using "jibe" instead of "jive."

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/10/08/feds-thwart-militia-plot-kidnap-michigan-gov-gretchen-whitmer/5922301002/

If people would like to discuss it here. Anarchist terrorism isn't a partisan issue to me. YMMV. 

Are you trying to sell the fiction that this particular brand of domestic terrorism isn't partisan?

OK.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Well, at least he's protecting himself and his kidnap victims from covid by wearing a mask.

41 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Looks about right

See, told ya:

3 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

But seriously though, I'm sure there are good people on both sides.

The FBI said after the call, Fox, Franks, Garbin, Harris and an informant communicated in an encrypted group chat, during which Harris said, “Have one person go to her house. Knock on the door and when she answers it, just cap her ... at this point. F*** it. I mean ... f***, catch her walking into the building and act like a passers-by and fixing dome her then yourself, whoever does it."

in a follow-up chat about the plan, Franks told the informant, “OK, sounds good. I’m in for anything, as long as it’s well-planned,” according to authorities.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local/2020/10/08/6-accused-in-violent-militia-plan-to-kidnap-gov-whitmer-overthrow-michigan-government-feds-say/

4 minutes ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

During a private Facebook live stream on June 25, Fox complained about the state controlling the reopening of gyms, calling Whitmer “this tyrant b****," the criminal complaint says.

Yes, I'm sure these lardasses were dying to hit the gym.

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I’m more than happy that the FBI is taking these terrorist cells out. I am concerned that, as implied above, the circle of QAnon, gun gangs, and  gullible mentally unstable citizens has too much crossover. 

Just a reminder that FB essentially wiped out all the QA accounts just days ago.  I don't recall reporting on the "why now" of the mass takedown, but the timing of these so-called countermeasures might not be entirely unrelated.  

41 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

You started a political thread and then demand no politics.

That's about right for DT.

We get it. Everything is polticial to you. You're right about everything. There's no middle ground. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, ztejas said:

We get it. Everything is polticial to you. You're right about everything. There's no middle ground. 

20 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

an assassination attempt is a badge of honor for a dictator.

[NO POLITICS!!!ONE!!!ELEVENTY!!!!]

not like a key motivation for these terrorists was politics or anything

Edited by Captainant
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, sidis said:

tan suit?  that's nothing compared to his "terrorist fist jabs."  clearly a horrible person/president.

you know,i don't think i ever noticed that after the terrorist fist jab he gives her a pat on the rump, which i'm somewhat surprised isn't what they latched onto there as far as inappropriate.