Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

I'm not even one to exercise shame. Whatever gets you off your ass, fucking go for it. If CrossFit is your jam, you do you.

...but, if you're going to post a workout video with the obvious implication that you're an "unstoppable" bad ass, better dig a little deeper than air squats.

On 2/20/2023 at 8:29 PM, lemonlime said:

She does realize that she'd be living in the "blue" country in the divorce, right?   No, no she doesn't.

You're absolute lack of will and embrace of cunt-ness will be studied for decades.  let the grownups take care of the garbage and you can bring us snacks

There's different political views and then there is the treason of a sitting member of Congress saying we need a national divorce, screaming at school shooting survivors, backing election fraud claims from a twice-impeached president, being a Q-anon believer, and a 9/11 conspiracy theorist.

You've gone way beyond "different political views."

21 minutes ago, Woland said:

I have a constitutional horror of loud public disputes and a deep discomfort with the devolving standards of public behavior and respect for institutions. 

MTG is a reason that it’s happening and is such a cancer that she’s the exception. People who behave like she does should never feel comfortable in public. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

Look, I'm not saying we had anything to do with Kyle Rittenhouse's Texas rally canceled earlier this year.  Or that earlier in her term, Marjorie Taylor Greene was forced to respond to her overuse of the word "retarded" to the Special Olympics by some phone conversations we had.  

But what I am saying that is none of you should call 202-225-5211 and claim that other people with Down Syndrome have also been harassed at area Applebee's as was Congresswoman Greene.  Maybe it was a Chili's.  Maybe it was an area Cheesecake Factory.  But what will not stand in America, is people with mental handicaps like Representative Greene, being harassed in fine dining establishments such as those.  We will call for sweeping media coverage and investigations.  The mistreatment in restaurants of the mentally retarded will not be tolerated.  Please call MTG's office and voice your support.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

Look, I'm not saying we had anything to do with Kyle Rittenhouse's Texas rally canceled earlier this year.  Or that earlier in her term, Marjorie Taylor Greene was forced to respond to her overuse of the word "retarded" to the Special Olympics by some phone conversations we had.  
But what I am saying that is none of you should call 202-225-5211 and claim that other people with Down Syndrome have also been harassed at area Applebee's as was Congresswoman Greene.  Maybe it was a Chili's.  Maybe it was an area Cheesecake Factory.  But what will not stand in America, is people with mental handicaps like Representative Greene, being harassed in fine dining establishments such as those.  We will call for sweeping media coverage and investigations.  The mistreatment in restaurants of the mentally retarded will not be tolerated.  Please call MTG's office and voice your support.  

Honestly, I’m kinda surprised that it hasn’t made the internet rounds about the frequency with which her office is called by people who think she has Down syndrome. Seems like the kind of thing that might slip from an exhausted staffer to a reporter over drinks at the local Applebees. They probably don’t say anything just out of respect for people with that particular affliction.

On 2/26/2023 at 6:43 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

I know any orthopedic surgeons are smiling at the amount of shock that puts on the shoulder and elbow joints over and over. 

Given that elected officials have healthcare on the taxpayer dime, I'd rather get more mileage and impact instead of a repetitive motion injury. Perhaps a run-in with a toppling plate rack or a treadmill that projectile vaults runners into said plate rack or something.

• Drool 1

30 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Always funny to see someone who operates 100% of the time with a mindset of "fuck your feelings, I can say and do anything I want, whenever I please, and I don't give a shit what you think about it", gets a tiny bit of that thrown in their face. "But, this time it was happening to me!!". 

She’s tweeted video of herself screaming at school shooting survivors. She’s an inchoate ball of missing decorum and so fuck her and her desire to exist in a public space. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I have a constitutional horror of loud public disputes and a deep discomfort with the devolving standards of public behavior and respect for institutions. 

MTG is a reason that it’s happening and is such a cancer that she’s the exception. People who behave like she does should never feel comfortable in public. 

“People used to respect others even if they had different views. But not anymore,” she added. “Our country is gone.”

Really, Marge?  Really?

6 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

“Four point eight thousand.”

Did it ever occur to any of you insensitive fuckers that maybe she's on the metric system?  Or some sort of imperial measurement scale?  

She was three toes tall if she was a foot!  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

8 hours ago, Red Five said:

Always funny to see someone who operates 100% of the time with a mindset of "fuck your feelings, I can say and do anything I want, whenever I please, and I don't give a shit what you think about it", gets a tiny bit of that thrown in their face. "But, this time it was happening to me!!". 

sadly, the only adult option on the table is to ignore them. 

granted thats hard to when they have elected power, but thats all we got my man

and I mean people tweeting back at her, like in post 5482 just above ^. that gives degenerates power, can't do that

giphy.gif

I'm starting to think after three of these episodes (budget numbers, not toes), that she somehow got a Euro copy of figures where they had periods and then commas, where we would have opposite-commas, then periods.  And hence her bizarre quotation.  But you'd think that've been screened by staffers.  Anyway, just wanna take it for a test drive on DT threads to see how our resident experts merge that shit with reality.  

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I'm starting to think after three of these episodes (budget numbers, not toes), that she somehow got a Euro copy of figures where they had periods and then commas, where we would have opposite-commas, then periods.  And hence her bizarre quotation.  But you'd think that've been screened by staffers.  Anyway, just wanna take it for a test drive on DT threads to see how our resident experts merge that shit with reality.  

You can’t mess with a UGA BBA.

I'd like to thank Don, Jr. and his dealer for starting this "air quotes" trend that is sweeping MAGA nation.  I love that they do it at the most inappropriate times, as in when she calls him a "Consultant", and then miss the opportunity to actually use them correctly.  I don't know why it's so goddamn funny to me, but there it is.  There "they are"  

23 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Given that elected officials have healthcare on the taxpayer dime, I'd rather get more mileage and impact instead of a repetitive motion injury. Perhaps a run-in with a toppling plate rack or a treadmill that projectile vaults runners into said plate rack or something.

I would rather she drop fucking dead in the midst of her flopping fish pull-ups and the video get posted on twitter so I can laugh about it.

• Hook 'Em 3

Back to the pull-ups, I counted one where her sizable chin went higher than the bar. Not sure that matters in CrossFit, just sayin.

Push-ups looked OK, but those knee-down pauses were odd.

Didn't watch the squats because I was busy skipping leg day.

The whole series looked like a warm-up to a work-out. Is that a full daily work-out?