2022 Texas Coaching/Support Staff Thread

RaysBoomBoomRoom

12 hours ago, westexhorn said:

he used to be a p5 coach in UW no?  I just dont know how good of a LB developer/recruiter he is...

Yes and at Florida under Muschamp (for one year then resigned, idk why but went to UW from there).

interestingly was replaced by Hutzler at UF

Just now, closetojumping said:

I've been making the joke for a few months that Saban was going to hire Cutcliffe as an analyst following this season. It's a very Saban move, although I have no idea if Cutcliffe wants to do that kind of thing.

Justin Wells said that part of the Cutcliffe to UT smoke is that Cutcliffe isn't a big fan of Saban and wouldn't work under a "dictatorship."

• Hook 'Em 3

not sure if any of you remember when we attempted to hire this obvious sociopath away from Mack and UNC to be the player personnel guy but it looks like he decided to take the gig at SMU ::

quoting myself from his first pass at surly ::

this guy has skinned enough human beings to have his techniques down cold. He can do it and make skinsuits where the seams are nearly unidentifiable. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Viper said:

This was said in a thread about Drew Sanders

1555923668_unknown1.png.adbffa975a532a7c8d7cd8a604dbfd4b.png

5 minutes ago, Junior Bonner said:

Stolen from @Viper, who posted it on the transfer thread… 388B22B8-DCAE-4120-BF94-07D55476B338.png.44fe2e8ee186a41162e7f7b9a12c50b8.png

3 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Stolen from @Junior Bonner, who stole from @Viper, who posted in the transfer thread as well as the coaching/support staff thread. 

388B22B8-DCAE-4120-BF94-07D55476B338.png.44fe2e8ee186a41162e7f7b9a12c50b8.png

Spoiler

1555923668_unknown1.png.adbffa975a532a7c8d7cd8a604dbfd4b.png

• Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

Spoiler

I think Patterson is going to end up like Petersen did. I will never forget him putting on that OU hat and saying “Texas is good but if you want to win championships, you go to Oklahoma!” during the All-Star game. Fuck him for that. I hope every member of the 2005 team shows him what a proper championship ring looks like. He got a bag but nothing else

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

Rumor on the Bama boards that BoB is gone and that they are going to hire Pruitt in some role. 

Saban really doesn't give a fuck about the NCAA. 

BoB shouldn't have been hired in the first place. bad hire. should move on to another job of any kind...

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

Rumor on the Bama boards that BoB is gone and that they are going to hire Pruitt in some role. 

Saban really doesn't give a fuck about the NCAA. 

Saban was dumb for ever hiring BoB. Might’ve cost him a title. A good OC has Bama with way more points than 9 at half. 

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Hook 'Em 3

13 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Saban was dumb for ever hiring BoB. Might’ve cost him a title. A good OC has Bama with way more points than 9 at half. 

7 national championships, but surly finds a way to criticize saban. L O L. Makes you wonder if God decided to coach Texas we would bitch about his staff hires. 

• Haha 1