Scott Frost - a very rich unemployed person

immamac

On 8/27/2022 at 4:40 PM, Your Mom said:

I have a hard time keeping track of all our Nebraska victories  There was Roll Left, there was Major getting knocked senseless as the threw the winning TD, apparently there was a Squints victory I wouldn’t have recalled, but mainly there is Bevo literally shitting on their name in endzone. 

This should help jog your memory.

• Hook 'Em 3

Maybe they shouldn't have fired Solich.....or Pelini. Callahan, Riley and especially Frost have been colossal flops. I'll gain immense satisfaction out of another 3 or 4 win season from Nebraska. Fuck'em and hard luck to em, bunch of whiny pricks.
Until they do right by Solich they will never know any joy. LOL

On 8/30/2022 at 10:04 AM, Brothahorn said:
On 8/28/2022 at 8:02 PM, Chad said:
Maybe they shouldn't have fired Solich.....or Pelini. Callahan, Riley and especially Frost have been colossal flops. I'll gain immense satisfaction out of another 3 or 4 win season from Nebraska. Fuck'em and hard luck to em, bunch of whiny pricks.

Until they do right by Solich they will never know any joy. LOL

Do right by Solich? I’m not sure what that means. Yeah, he got a raw deal. He did a respectable job coaching the Ohio Bobcats until his retirement a couple years ago.

Back in 2012, when Nebraska made their first trip to Columbus after joining the conference, Ohio had a home game the night before. I posted on one of the Nebraska boards asking if anyone coming to Columbus was going to go down to Athens on Friday night to cheer on their old coach. The response was a resounding no. (At least one “Fuck no.”) That surprised me. I figured there would be some interest. Maybe their fans weren’t all that sorry to see him go.

40 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Text from my buddy who went to grad school with me at UNL:

andy samberg jake peralta GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Wait. You went from having Casey Thompson, to paying to have Casey Thompson?

Wow.

36 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

This man gets it
I am a charter member of the Keep Jim Harbaugh club (1 season didn't change my opinion)

08C96419-425A-4498-89B0-F3C480C0FEDB.gif.98f8b74e8389ca838230fda9b99b2e3d.gif

2 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

The play would be to tell him he can step down now for 8 or 8.5 million, or you can hang around until October 1 and get 7.5 million. Either way, you gone. 

Sure, but what do you get for that extra $1 million? I don't think an extra couple of weeks with the interim coach you are firing at the end of the season is worth a million dollars, but games like this can make emotions run hot.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, The Hot Dog Buffet said:

Sure, but what do you get for that extra $1 million? I don't think an extra couple of weeks with the interim coach you are firing at the end of the season is worth a million dollars, but games like this can make emotions run hot.

Well, Lincoln may burn and people may die in the 20 days until Oct 1 if they lose tonight. 

5 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

Well, Lincoln may burn and people may die in the 20 days until Oct 1 if they lose tonight. 

I assure you every fan is so beaten down no riots will take place.  I doubt many would even be surprised by the loss.  Everyone knows how this ends with Frost.

Just now, LTtxfan said:

So who does Corn hire to replace Frost ???

Some have mentioned GP.  Also have seen Luke Fickell, Matt Campbell, and Mark Stoops on some lists.

Old Urban's name gonna be brought up too. 😋

Why would any of those names be willing to go there at this point? There is absolutely no reason to go to that shithole with their expectation to be their savior and resurrect corn back to something that isnt really attainable anywhere but their deluded dreams.

2 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

So who does Corn hire to replace Frost ???

Some have mentioned GP.  Also have seen Luke Fickell, Matt Campbell, and Mark Stoops on some lists.

Old Urban's name gonna be brought up too. 😋

Patterson is telling everyone around him that he is done with head coaching . We’ll see if that holds true. 

2 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

Why would any of those names be willing to go there at this point? There is absolutely no reason to go to that shithole with their expectation to be their savior and resurrect corn back to something that isnt really attainable anywhere but their deluded dreams.

Gagree

Nebraska sold their soul for the Big 10 to get away from big, bad Texas.

The problem is they left behind the Texas athletes they need to survive.  

Nebraska is another Minnesota at this point.  They’ll be good errey so often, but their glory days aren’t coming back.

• immamac changed the title to Scott Frost - a very rich unemployed person