Did Mitch just have (another) stroke?

Gil Bang

He didn't really exhibit any other signs of a stroke though.  Didn't help that the guy on his left helping him was dressed like a fucking mortician.  Who wears a black suit and black tie to a jovial press conference?  

• Haha 1
  • Drool 2

given his bloodflow issues, could have also been a TIA given that many other stroke red flags were not readily apparent.  Armchair doctor shit is probably as annoying to physicians as when they lecture us about women's reproductive rights being left to the government.  So I'll leave it at hat. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I’m sure the cretins will be out shortly to tell you that you shouldn’t judge or shame him and he needs time to heal if he had a stroke. And even if he did, he can easily do his duties. Unlike that drooling moron Fetterman! 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, locodos said:

Edible kicking in hard

I did something like that at a wedding reception once. But that was because I had spent the entire day drinking and was pretty much too drunk to talk. That may not be the case here, however. 

• Haha 1

Reminds me of our President.  It's a shame their wives/close family members don't push them to retire and go out with some grace and respect.  Best wishes for him and our President.     

Edited by cabowabo
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 29

1 minute ago, cabowabo said:

Reminds me of our President.  It's a shame their wives/close family members don't push them to retire and go out with some grace and respect.  Best wishes for him and our President.     

unimpressed michael keaton GIF

• Hook 'Em 5

3 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

They should not remove the clot until for at least 9 months.  Every clot is sacred and itis god's will.

Someone buy this man's clot an AR-15 or twelve. As our founders and jesus intended. 

But that does have shart written all over it. 

Edited by Blotto

24 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Can I get a line on TIA?

Cornered the futures market on it 20 posts above yours.  I'm thinking that was it.  He had the look on his face like he'd been there before and just had to ride it out.  

as anyone who has made a life out of being smashed most of the time and trying specatcularly badly to pretend otherwise, i may or may not be able to tell you exactly what happened there.

a very quick moment of vertigo, followed by a "oh shit don't fall, just stay upright you muppet," internal desperate monologue (this may or may not include a despearate plea for your body not to vomit), followed by an "oh shit, what was i saying and why is everyone looking at me like i did something wrong" moment followed by the "ok well, fuck it, let's focus on riding this out and staying upright and the rest will solve itself" and that's when someone usually comes and gets you and takes you away.

drunks, drug addicts, and very old people have these moments.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Gil Bang changed the title to Did Mitch just have (another) stroke?