Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

52 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I know this isn't going to be a huge story, and I know why it's not going to be a huge story, but at any time in our history prior to 2017 this would have been an enormous story. 

It got so buried in the news cycle I didn't even know the news broke on this until you quoted the post.

3 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Any good pics of President Dildo at the 9/11 ceremony this am ?

Get some good ones, because it's his last visit to Manhattan for a 9/11 memorial.  The next September 11th he shows up in Manhattan, he'll be arrested by New York State Police.

10 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I'd be shocked if Trump/Kushner didn't give MBS at least an implicit go ahead before he butchered Khashoggi. 

I doubt that MBS has enough respect for Trump to even bother with that. All he has to do is deny it later and Trump will be like "oh, ok, good enough for me!"

1 hour ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I know this isn't going to be a huge story, and I know why it's not going to be a huge story, but at any time in our history prior to 2017 this would have been an enormous story. 

I mean, it's literally treason. And not millennial "literally" but literally literally. It's aid and comfort to an enemy. The US Constitution literally says that in defining treason.

Edited by 'stache

We had Chinese last weekend, and got two Fortooney Cookies.  One of them said, "Run From This Place"  not sure what it means...

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

It's basically this.  Dotard cultists have no idea what they actually believe in.  They just want to be a part of the shit show at this point.  

They've gone from only forwarding emails to now cutting and pasting in facebook.  Not a single original thought among the lot of them.

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Serious question---who was it what supposedly nominated Trump?  Some college professor, no?  

Didn't we go through this a couple of years back?  Or was that another simulation?

1 hour ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

Like most things Trump, it's a lie at the most fundamental level. A payroll tax deferral where the bill comes due after the election =/ a tax "cut".

Like his "ban" on offshore drilling close to 3 states his senators are in trouble.  I'd trust that ban like I'd trust a treaty if i were an indigenous native.  

28 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Lil-Donald.jpg

Ironic that that fine eatery chain is about to go under because of covid.

I can sort of understand his "Yo, Semite" pronunciation because his fatass likely never walks more than 50 yards, so its unlikely he has ever considered visiting a National Park (or at least one that won't carve his fucktard face onto a mountain).

But Fortuneey, you goddman idiot???? 

1986_trump_cover.jpg

He's probably got that thing framed 15 fucking times around his office.

Edited by Blotto

Recently Trump claimed that there has been an unprecedented wave of  new auto plants being built in Michigan, Ohio, South Carolina and North Carolina on his watch.  The actual count:

Michigan:  one new, two retrofit, a total of ~ 4,300 jobs

Ohio:  none

South Carolina:  none

North Carolina:  none

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Serious question---who was it what supposedly nominated Trump?  Some college professor, no?  

I was in this...this well-run Republican city. They love me there. Safe suburbs-- spectacular water pressure. The toilets. You can take a shower in ten seconds. Beautiful water pressure. Plenty of beautiful birds. Wind mills, they don't use them and the birds, they sing. Singing birds. Lot's of people don't know that birds sing so much. Fake news won't tell you that. 

I was there just whistling Dixie, I can whistle...better than Sleepy Joe, I can tell you. Joe Biden can't whistle. The radical left hates whistling. Whistling children in suburbs. You won't have that anymore with Basement Biden.

Whistling...Dixie. Just whistling. Would you like me to whistle now? Okay, later.

I was there. Standing cantilevered forward. I'm a builder. I know cantilevering. It's the way I stand. This man comes up to me. Weird accent. Big, Viking looking guy. Pale. He's got the tears....tears running all down around his...he looked like he'd been in the rain. So many tears.

"Sir," he says. Tall blond guy. Forearms like trees. "Mr. President, you have made the world better by making America great again." Tears streaming all over his body. I could barely understand him, but he's the kind of immigrant we're looking for here. Then he looks at me. "Sir, may I call you Your Excellency?" I say no, but he insists. He insists. What are you going to do?

"Your Excellency, I nominated you for the Nobel Prize. For peace. I nominated you strongly. I want you to win that beautiful cup." 

It was nice. Fake news won't tell you, but I've already won it. In two. In two weeks we'll unveil it at the White House. Beautiful cup. Big and gold. Perfect fit for my living room. Melanie loves it.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

he is so drugged up. i'd be interested in a medical professional's opinion on what he could possibly be taking. @ChiTownDoc, @Anastasis?

i also note that proud naturalized melania didn't bother even mouthing the words.

Reality is he’s probably finally paying the price  for sleeping 2 hrs a night and eating adderall like tic tacs.  
His heart could be next.  Fingers crossed.  

• Hook 'Em 5

2 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

It got so buried in the news cycle I didn't even know the news broke on this until you quoted the post.

My beloved mentioned it last night and I thought she was just giving an example of how a president like Trump could screw up. Silly me. Of course, it was news. The quote reads like he designed the system himself and had it put into production since taking office.

What a fuckwad.

6 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

he is so drugged up. i'd be interested in a medical professional's opinion on what he could possibly be taking. @ChiTownDoc, @Anastasis?

i also note that proud naturalized melania didn't bother even mouthing the words.

4 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Reality is he’s probably finally paying the price  for sleeping 2 hrs a night and eating adderall like tic tacs.  
His heart could be next.  Fingers crossed.  

My money is on modafinil. 

10 minutes ago, Nope said:

He skipped “under” but mouthed “God.” His fuck ups are numerous enough that there’s no need for hyperbole.

That's what I saw as well. He's a bit of a mumbler in the best of times. That's why it stands out so when he pauses on the words he likes to accentuate like "Chi-na" or "Huuuusein."

@Pancho wow. That is alarming.

When I was a lot younger, the Baptist Church near my school held a record burning for all the rock albums. There was a lot of talk about Satan and Satanic rituals and blood. These folks that get caught up in this remind me of that. It's a glassy-eyed fervor that I just don't quite understand. It makes one wonder, what would happen if one staged an intervention? Took the young lady away from her computer/phone or wherever she is picking up this propaganda and forced a break in the routine. There does seem to be an addictive component to it.

• Hook 'Em 1