2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

20 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

We're having home made SLOPPY JOES for dinner tonight in honor of the good old American spirit of keeping it real. Cooking some sides, already made cookies, and libations are chilling except for the hard stuff. Let the results roll in....

I’ll be drinking too much to eat anything...until I raid my kids Halloween candy stash at about 11p as my blood sugar crashes and the depths to which my brain will hate me tomorrow sinks in.  

Wait, I think I read that wrong.

That’s Hanen’s decision. This is the appeal.

I think.

Damn legalese.

In part of my series on why I hate (generally speaking) lawyers and their jobs part 666:

Why is it this gets heard so quickly and not sent into line and heard in 15 months from now? Why the special treatment? This isn’t a time sensitive criminal case where the accused will flee or be executed, it is a legal case in which the plaintiff has had reasonable opportunity to bring forth a complaint prior to the election but for malicious political reasons chose to wait hoping to nullify votes of legal voters and not present them with an alternative option to revote if the court deems it was problematic.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

In part of my series on why I hate (generally speaking) lawyers and their jobs part 666:

Why is it this gets heard so quickly and not sent into line and heard in 15 months from now? Why the special treatment? This isn’t a time sensitive criminal case where the accused will flee or be executed, it is a legal case in which the plaintiff has had reasonable opportunity to bring forth a complaint prior to the election but for malicious political reasons chose to wait hoping to nullify votes of legal voters and not present them with an alternative option to revote if the court deems it was problematic.

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

5 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Holy shit the one hour delayed triple post

• Like 1