Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

3 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

TFB

Hide contents

***I can confirm Dennis Dodd’s report on Sarkisian having interest in Mississippi State DC, Zach Arnett.

***Spoke with a source who said that Sark has spoken with Arnett. It seems Sark was impressed when he and the Crimson Tide faced Arnett’s defense, this season.

***However, I still very much get the sense that Arnett has a few guys in front of him. Again, guys like Muschamp and Tosh are Saban tree guys and in the case of Tosh, Sark has a personal and business relationship with him.

***Sark and co on offense and Arnett and co on defense would be a pretty filthy set up. But again, there are still guys ahead of him.

***Also, continue to hear that there is likely to be a change at the DC position at Alabama, after the season. So I have to imagine that given Saban’s ties to Muschamp, he will be a primary target.

After looking up the Alabama DC, it makes total sense Saban would make a change. 

3 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

TFB

Hide contents

***I can confirm Dennis Dodd’s report on Sarkisian having interest in Mississippi State DC, Zach Arnett.

***Spoke with a source who said that Sark has spoken with Arnett. It seems Sark was impressed when he and the Crimson Tide faced Arnett’s defense, this season.

***However, I still very much get the sense that Arnett has a few guys in front of him. Again, guys like Muschamp and Tosh are Saban tree guys and in the case of Tosh, Sark has a personal and business relationship with him.

***Sark and co on offense and Arnett and co on defense would be a pretty filthy set up. But again, there are still guys ahead of him.

***Also, continue to hear that there is likely to be a change at the DC position at Alabama, after the season. So I have to imagine that given Saban’s ties to Muschamp, he will be a primary target.

So who is ahead of Arnett?

Muschamp, Freeman, Odom?

10 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

@Sir Ulrichcould have never shared where he got it, just that he got it from "a source at UT" regarding finalized coaching hires. Glad to know not everyone wants to pretend to have inside information.

Not worth risking that cause you guys keep receipts.

The only time I had true inside info was when Kendall Sanders told me he was gonna flip the summer before his senior year. 

Edited by Sir Ulrich

7 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

So the guy in charge of "major gifts" is following Lupoi.

giphy.gif

I don't think recruits are looking for tupperware these days.

48 minutes ago, FunkSoulBrother said:

Katharina Mazepa

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, BurntOrange&White said:

It's so cringe when people put shit like "Angela's husband" in their bio. 

23 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Josh knows he done fucked up - so now he had to add all these rando to his following list.  Couldn't delete the old ones or it would look suspicious.

We on to you Josh!

Did he just recently add more follows?

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

As I'm still in optimist mode, I love the Gideon hire if only because I'm imagining that he's full of fire and a deep desire to bring a national championship to Texas in order to help erase the memory of the drop. So I'll just go ahead and assume that he's going to work his ass off to do so.

And when he does contribute to a Texas national championship his next Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity is on me.

Come on, man...that's IHOP.

• Hook 'Em 1