The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

Had no idea Sean White was an idiotic MAGA-supporter.  

This is weird that nobody is being arrested.  They keep bragging about how they have video cameras everywhere in the building.  Yeah, I know I've seen them.  We all have.  But 90% of those people were masked up and geared up.  Gonna be pretty fucking tough to peg who they are since there were so many, few fingerprints, and most of them with no priors.  

6 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

Honestly the best thing that could happen is a massive coronary for DJT. If he goes to jail or is executed or assassinated then he’s a martyr.

But he is 100% not going away. On 1/21 he will announce he is running in 2024 and will start his rallies immediately.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Anybody else's Fucktard Trumptard friends/family posting shit on social media saying these people are all Antifa dressed up as MAGA people making Trump look bad?  I just reported someone's Facebook post for that shit.

I unfriended all those motherfuckers with a vengeance a long time ago.

• Rage+1 1

9 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

obviously, but it should have been done a long time ago when he started saying all this shit!

I think everybody was just hoping he would leave office peacefully. If we could just make it to January 20th.

Well how stupid were we? I am actually surprised how shitty he has been. Pardoning murderers and war criminals and then leading this farce. I mean hell Trump I at least thought you were just some crazy suffering from delusional psychosis, who loved the adoration but didn't really want to actually do anything. But I guess you were every bit as bad as your worst detractors said you were.

14 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

I ended up just shutting my office door and saying I'm in a meeting. They can call me tomorrow (hopefully).

I tried that but my facilities manager, catering director, and Chief Amazon Officer told me I better not come to bed for a week if I pull that shit again.    

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Today is the most obvious example of white privilege/police bias in my lifetime

This. Just unreal. Absolutely bananas. These fuckers should be dealt with severely vs negotiated with. Guard/Cops should treat them like a black kid with a toy gun in the park.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

I agree with this.

The next 2 weeks will not be good.  Trump is incapable of making the right decision... or even a dignified one.

Yeah, has it occurred to Capitol Police how much sensitive information is in the offices of certain leadership/committee chair members?  With a floorplan and the distraction of rioters taking selfies and stealing furniture...an operator could move swiftly through a few offices and grab some choice intel.  

17 minutes ago, Chet Steadman said:

I don’t know how are you safely can start the vote again within the coming days?

They’re going to have to send bomb squads in there and flush every square inch to ensure the unthinkable doesn’t happen.  

Congress is a body of humans which sit in a building. Move them to the Kennedy center and let the vote begin. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:

This whole thing today feels orchestrated.  A wag the dog event.  Like it was choreographed.

A wag the dog event is something meant to distract from what the President is doing. This is shining a big bright fucking light on exactly what the President is doing. He telegraphed it and this was entirely predictable and expected. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

I just got back to my office after an hour long meeting and came back to this. 

I guess Olympus Has Fallen isn't too farfetched after all. In this case however the State Capitol is overrun by an army of Chads. 

Am I gonna have to call DC police myself?