Mass Shootings

Nice Guy Eddie

I am waiting for the AR I purchased a few days ago to arrive at the FFL. It will sit in my gun safe after range testing until it’s time to fight Trump’s militia Gravy Seal army in my Red House-Speaker-lives-here State.  Not a certain scenario, obviously, but not a totally impossible one either. 

13 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

republicans will have to do some research on the shooter before deciding who they're mad at.

Some new ones lately and some oldies

• Genetically modified marijuana
  • ADHD medicine
  • Vaccines
  • Video games and other incel behavior
  • lack of God in school
  • The Border!
  • What about Chicago?
  • pick your favorite Dem District Attorney
  • wind turbines
  • lithium batteries
  • TicTok

It's definitely not the guns, the romanticizing of guns, examples like Proud Boys cosplaying militia and storming the Capitol and worshiping incels like Kyle Rittenhouse for shooting people

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Royalfan5 said:

I enjoy that they can never imagine a place where having all wheel drive is immensely useful.  

Odd from a bunch that pays more than most house notes to drive a big, lifted 4 wheel drive truck (that's never been in 4 wheel drive) to their office in The Woodlands every day. 

• Hook 'Em 3

13 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Hey y'all.  Hannity trains in MMA to defend himself against this sort of thing.

6 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I would love to see his plan put into action.

I considered spoilering this but here he is in his gym

• Haha 1

Fun message from the boy this morning:

"Also love waking up to the news of another mentally ill MAGA freak slaying my fellow countrymen."

Just remember folks, this truth is very, very important: what happened in Maine last night as 70-80 people had their bodies ripped through with bullet is a policy success, not a policy failure.  When you design a policy/set of polices to have a certain outcome (guns flowing more freely than clean tapwater, zero mental health mechanisms in the law to protect people, and an entire half of the political spectrum fomenting anger and hatred as their political currency), and that outcome occurs, you have succeeded, not failed.  This isn't an accident.  It's not a failure.  It's a success story of a purposeful policy.

If you support the modern incarnation of the GQP, which stands for guns everywhere, all the time, for everyone, and also, all of you gun owners should be in a constant state of rage against any "other" we can think of, you are an accessory to murder.  Own it.

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

17 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

spacer.png

if this above didn’t make any change, nothing will. We just need to accept our family may get gunned down won a Wednesday night at a restaurant and that we won’t do anything about it 

Exactly. Cost of doing business in the US.

3 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Found on Reddit:

CDN media

I've already accepted there are people who are utterly incapable of self reflection, proper debate, and human decency. The least I should get back in return is those same people shouldn't be allowed ARs.

Humans do not deserve that much power at the end of one finger.

• Hook 'Em 2

From TexAgs:
image.png.fc948789f33d2e1c2ab53cfb0fa39096.png
image.png.ab74847f3bcd48b99ede28858fa8b001.png
image.png.fec1b4415c9011b06474fbd6f9ae5b36.png
image.png.16c0dd3f0c1cff2848a1006609d7e3f4.png
TexAgs represents the weirdness of the hard core Aggie in most things. Their political board, which I can only rarely stomach, is a study in MAGA thinking such as it is.

So if I’m ever the target of a manhunt and the check my garage/ driveway they will find:
Two Vespas
Mazdaspeed MX5 Miata
Chevy Pickup
Subaru Outback

They will then scour the surrounding area for either a Gay Mod Hairdresser or a Middle-Aged Redneck Lesbian.
  • Hook 'Em 1

It's super exciting to live in a country without a functioning government and tons of fucked up men with access to weapons that destroy lives. Can anyone imagine living in a country where people argue that the right to own guns is more important than American citizens' rights to live? Super healthy imo.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

25 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Just here to check on the police.  They're still safe, right?

Look, Maine police are professionals okay…they checked underneath the bowling pins for unaccounted children before heading home.  This isn’t Uvalde, okay?!?!

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I believe everyone should own a fully functional Sherman Tank.  What could go wrong? 

Why stop there?  Absolute right to bear arms includes stinger missiles, artillery, fighter jets, etc.  Conversely, if that is not the case - if there is a line to be drawn somewhere short of anything goes - why the fuck can't it be on the other side of ARs?

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

More honest than any of the guntards on this board. 

1 hour ago, Pam Cummings said:

Yep. At least that person is speaking in reality and not hiding behind a bunch of bullshit talking points.

give fatty credit, he's been more than honest about how no amount of dead kids/people will ever outweigh his murder dildo fetish...unless/until one of his own kids gets their face blown off, then he might care. his own personal talking point.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, South Austin said:

I'm no criminal lawyer, but isn't that, like, evidence?

^

this is a discussion for another time, but this seems to happen more frequently where it's pretty obvious to most folks what the motivations and intentions of a shooter were/are.  Based on social media positing, online rants, what/who they follow.  But the stuff "disappears" or is cannot be admitted or is not trustworthy/validated.  

But it's like the opposite of the old saying.  Steal from one source, it's plagiarism.  Steal from many, and it's research.  Used to be a gunman would have one manifest for maybe his spouse or mentor or neighbor or law enforcement to read.  And that was considered overwhelming evidence because it was his salient thoughts left for a small audience.  But now, it's his inane ramblings meant to reach as many as possible to broadcast his intentions...now it's somehow not reliable?  I don't get it.  

1 hour ago, Tonesky said:

Why stop there?  Absolute right to bear arms includes stinger missiles, artillery, fighter jets, etc.  Conversely, if that is not the case - if there is a line to be drawn somewhere short of anything goes - why the fuck can't it be on the other side of ARs?

You take that logic and shove it up your ass with a .223 round traveling at 3200 fps!  What part of "shall not be infringed [but, you know, only the currently popular brand of murder dildos, not missiles or somesuch]" don't you understand!

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

You take that logic and shove it up your ass with a .223 round traveling at 3200 fps!  What part of "shall not be infringed [but, you know, only the currently popular brand of murder dildos, not missiles or somesuch]" don't you understand!

.223 is only around 3,000 fps....

YoU DOn'T kNow WHat yOU'rE TalKinG AbOUT! 

We can't discuss it now, it's too soon.  We also can't discuss it later!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 3