B12 championship game - Baylor vs OSU - 11am on ABC

dingleberryswitzer

I can’t believe they had the RB out in space like that 1 on 1 and he couldn’t get the EZ. Just terrible job by him. Gundy didn’t need to waste 2nd down though either. Fucking rapists at Baylor winning this conference sucks dick. I’ve always liked/respected the fighting Gundy’s. Feel very bad for them. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Longhornstampede said:

Now OSU knows how the Horns felt after the choke job against Colorado

And just like our choke job back then kept us from having to get destroyed by Miami this choke job means they get to avoid getting destroyed by Georgia.

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Honestly, just give me 2 loss Bama or 2 loss Ohio St at this point. I am sick of seeing ND's slapdick, stuck in mud offense in these games. 

I don’t want Bama anywhere near it. Fuck it. I’ll take loser ass ND. I want saban to fucking retire already 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

It was bound to happen eventually.  This dumbass championship game is just another opportunity to hand someone a loss and miss the playoff.  I’m just sad it happened to Okie State instead of OU.

Yep, stupid conference leadership just cost themselves a playoff spot.

The biggest problem with the Big 12 has always been incompetent administration. 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, mdleast said:

Again, gives me at least a little hope for us that there is an example of a team that sucks shit one year and has a MASSIVE turnaround the following year.

The difference is when you are Baylor you get to suck ass quietly because you are fucking Baylor.  When you're Texas sucking ass is front and center and a massive distraction to doing what Baylor was quietly able to do to turn it around.