2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

2 minutes ago, FunkSoulBrother said:

Lou Malnatis to celebrate?

Maple and Ash has a big tent set up for outside dining...gonna go pound some drinks and celebrate some more.  It's been a great day.  I'll be hungover eating Lou Malnati's on my couch Sunday...that's gonna be a really rough day.  But great suggestion... 

8 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

People have stopped replying.  I’ve laid waste to the entire lot of ‘em.  Most of the group texts have 2 of us against Trump and 6-8 hardcore trumpers.  It started with lots of back and forth.  Sadly for them, I have a big fucking mouth and pretty much never stop talking shit.  I’ve honed my skills here so it’s really not even fair. 

I’m almost sad.  What’s wrong with me?

Bro- If my friend, who is a HUGE Trump supporter, didn't have my blown foxbody at his shop, I would be showing my full ass on social media

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

AP calls Arizona for Biden

Pennsylvania insurance. It's been over since about 9pm last night in AZ, but this one is a nice pickup now that it's locked in.

Either GA or NV is enough to now. We might get a Biden call tonight, since GA says they'll be finished.

3 minutes ago, Pancho said:

AP calls Arizona for Biden?  Seeing that on the twitters but can’t find it

The AP called the race at 2:50 a.m. EST Wednesday, after an analysis of ballots cast statewide concluded there were not enough outstanding to allow Trump to catch up.

https://apnews.com/article/ap-explains-race-calls-0b1988605f9101f4b799fc63b01e0090

17 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

They need to start arresting people when they do that. Protest on the street or get cuffed. This protesting was exactly how *they stopped the recount in Florida with Bush/Gore. Count every vote or declare the republic a banana. 

*It was GOP campaign staffers but the news portrayed them as outraged citizens. (saw the recap on 537 Votes on HBO). 

Fuck that shit, start shooting. Guns don’t kill people, people fucking up kill people...