2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

47 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

They needed to lose their last elections for other reasons, but 6 and 4 years now respectively this will be forgotten news, sadly.

If Graham didn't lose this election, he's not losing any other until he decides to retire.  He's completely safe.

42 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

So have any of the networks attempted to show their work on how Trump could come back in Pennsylvania or Nevada? I know CNN has said "our data analysts are working hard and are waiting until the math shows confidence it's over" but have they shown their work? Tell me what it would take for Trump to come back and what probability you think that has.

You said "probability".

Butthead ACDC transparent PNG - StickPNG

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Bullneck said:

Trump has surrounded himself with yes men his entire life, from all reports. No surprise that there’s no one to tell him when it’s over.  There’s zero evidence that McConnell has any relationship with him. I actually don’t think McConnell would have a problem telling Trump it’s over but without any relationship, it doesn’t matter.  Ronna, the GOP lead, is nothing more than trump sycophant so she would never disagree with trump.

Just now, Chewy's Hairy Horn said:

Well, the thing is they’re pussies. 

Who value their jobs, but aren't smart enough to realize that "Got fired by President Trump for telling him the truth" would look really fucking good on a resume right about now.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I mean, he’s flat-out lying (there were GOP observers present the entire time)...but what else is new?

His account needs to be shut off stat.  He is not just spouting his normal nonsense, he is directly and deliberately undermining our democracy.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Dear AP, there is no automatic recall law in Nevada. Biden is ahead, and 90% of the remaining mail in ballots are from heavily democratic Clark County. Every data point has shown these disproportionately favor Biden. By your own methodology, this race should be called. By not calling it, you provide oxygen to the very real radical threats being organized as seen by the PA hummer guys with guns. In conclusion, quit being fucking pussies, follow your own rules and end this stupidity. 

They and FOX are probably more hesitant bc of AZ but even that’s looking like Trump will come up short. It’s irresponsible not to call it but if FOX ends up being the ones that have to call it first I’ll be okay with it for the lulz

59 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

So have any of the networks attempted to show their work on how Trump could come back in Pennsylvania or Nevada? I know CNN has said "our data analysts are working hard and are waiting until the math shows confidence it's over" but have they shown their work? Tell me what it would take for Trump to come back and what probability you think that has.

No - they haven't.  Every network has trotted out their 'Decision Desk' spokesman to explain that they're 'working hard' but no one has actually said what they're working hard towards.  MSNBC guy even raised their confidence level 'bar' up to 99.7% - so no one knows what the fuck is going on.

I'm a fucking idiot and even I can do this math - between what is left of Philly and Allegheny Biden is going to build at least a 50k vote lead (and thats before any late-arriving ballots are counted).  Assuming every single provisional is legit Trump would need to win 75% of them.

That aint fucking happening considering that a significant amount of those provisional are from Philadelphia county.

Make.

The.

Call.

Edited by Hiphopopotamos

1 minute ago, SameSame said:

His account needs to be shut off stat.  He is not just spouting his normal nonsense, he is directly and deliberately undermining our democracy.  

He is committing treason by inciting domestic terrorism and should be indicted and tried for same the moment he is off the property.

Everyone carrying water should be indicted as accessories.

Is he smart enough to resign 1 day in advance so Pence can be sworn in and pardon him?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

14 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

PA SOS had already ordered counties to set aside post-election day ballots because they knew the Trump campaign would challenge them.  Trump, the idiot that he is, announced his legal strategy ahead of time and PA knew what was coming.

Eh, it's not some great strategeric anything.  Just shows that the PA SOS is operating in good faith.  No more, no less.

Just now, Red Five said:

His twitter account won't make it to January 20th. It may not make it another week, once the race is called and he amps up the crazy. I'd be surprised if we didn't see actual, literal calls for violence. 

Twitter gives elected officials of nations special treatment. Trumps account can’t be banned because of this. He says crazy shit all the time. They instituted a new policy this year of tagging disinformation, but his account will be around until Jan 20. After that, if he breaks policy. He’s fucked

2 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

No - they haven't.  Every network has trotted out there 'Decision Desk' spokesman to explain that they're 'working hard' but no one has actually said what they're working hard towards.  MSNBC guy even raised their confidence level 'bar' up to 99.7% - so no one knows what the fuck is going on.

I'm a fucking idiot and even I can do this math - between what is left of Philly and Allegheny Biden is going to build at least a 50k vote lead (and thats before any late-arriving ballots are counted).  Assuming every single provisional is legit Trump would need to win 75% of them.

That aint fucking happening considering that a significant amount of those provisional are from Philadelphia county.

Make.

The.

Call.

Fuck it. Calling it "early" would just fuel the inevitable "Trying to claim vehicle before we prove all the fraud!" 

I don't mind watching Trump's crack legal team flounder, fail, and literally get laughed out of court.

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Actually he doesn’t. He spends more time socializing than lifting and he has a body similar to Alex Jones.

Lift? Lol, bro he’s on that Ultrarange Neandrosaur Bone Broth X-9. He doesn’t need to “lift”.

2 minutes ago, Bojack said:

Heads up, everybody.  On a right wing hate site that I sometimes monitor, there are plans for "heavily armed" demonstrations at all 50 state capitals today at noon.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3154573

some good mockery in that thread.

Is there a certain time everyone is to yell REEEEEEEEEE

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Some reporters need to start asking questions about these decisions desk to explains themselves because the math isn’t there. 

From Politico:

Truth is, it’s not just the certainty of projecting any one state that’s causing newsrooms across the country pause right now. It’s the fact that calling any of them will — at least by the Associated Press and Fox counts — put Biden at 270 or beyond. No network wants to be forced to retract a call.

• Hook 'Em 1