2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

2 hours ago, Your Mom said:

This.  It’s not so hard to see why he cuddled up to Trump after Trump shit on his wife and Dad.  Ted is just smart enough to see that Trump’s shelf-life is limited and when he is out of the picture there are 70,000,000 voters looking for someone to represent them and the typical GOP candidate won’t be who they’re looking for.  The moderate reasonable republican doesn’t really care for Cruz and he knows it.  He’s going after the bat-shit crazy right vote he knows will be there waiting for someone to fill Trump’s void soon.  

Cruz will never be President of the United States

Also none of those fucks were ever NOT gonna vote for Trump. 

And that is probably part of the reason the polls were so off.

Trumpkins didn’t actively lie to pollsters - they tried to act better, KNEW they should act better, but when push came to shove they resorted back to their familiar baseline of acting like a shithead.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Here's the thing. I don't want to know who anyone voted for until like March of next year. If by March of next year you still defend your vote for Trump then you will be dead to me in my personal life. I did the same for the people who held onto hillary and the "NOT MY PRESIDENT" people. There is no room for that shit in America.

Today I did go on a really fun rabbit hole, apparently the Bull Moose Party has been restarted. Hopefully in 2024 I can vote Bull Moose.

• Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, immamac said:

Here's the thing. I don't want to know who anyone voted for until like March of next year. If by March of next year you still defend your vote for Trump then you will be dead to me in my personal life. I did the same for the people who held onto hillary and the "NOT MY PRESIDENT" people. There is no room for that shit in America.

Today I did go on a really fun rabbit hole, apparently the Bull Moose Party has been restarted. Hopefully in 2024 I can vote Bull Moose.

on the 21st of january i will start a 3rd-party thread

• Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

We’ll see.

Lankford attended Lakeview Centennial High School in Garland. While there, he participated in the Close Up Washington civic education program. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Secondary Education (specializing in speech and history) at University of Texas at Austin in 1990, and a master's degree in Divinity at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in 1994.[5] He was a substitute teacher and speech team assistant teacher at Pflugerville High School in 1991.

4 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

here in texas, the system appears to me to be foolproof.  the only potential for anything outside of perfection would be a poll worker's failure to determine eligibility (not registered, already voted, etc.) before they hand you the blank card which is printed out by the voting machine.  printing the card at the voting machine and then scanning the card when you turn it in is a firewall against fuckups while simultaneously enables "instant" totals.  this "workflow" needs to be implemented for mail-in ballots and every type of early voting in every state.

My early voting experience in TX was nothing like that.  Are you sure you didn’t fraudulently vote in another state by mistake?

15 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

How many Philly babies are gonna get made in that parking lot in the next few years? 

"Honey, tonight is going great and you're so special to me...what do you say we take this to the next level at the Four Seasons?"  

"the hotel?  Oh my god, I've never been to one of them fancy downtown hotels."  

"And you ain't gonna sweetheart.  There's a pallet of mulch there that's nicer than any feather bed.  Plus...I brought bottled waters 'cause you know how they likes to upcharge you."  

The handjobs going on there right now as we type this have to number in the dozens.  

And remember, if you don't want to come to fast...just think about hockey...specifically Gritty.  

Edited by Lobo

2 hours ago, immamac said:

Has teddy been alive this whole time?!?

And that is probably part of the reason the polls were so off.

Trumpkins didn’t actively lie to pollsters - they tried to act better, KNEW they should act better, but when push came to shove they resorted back to their familiar baseline of acting like a shithead.

I don’t think the polls were off. The pollsters were just too stupid to interpret the data. We can look back here through posts over the last year. Not a gotdamn person thought that any of the “undecideds” were going to do anything other than vote for dotard
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

I don’t think the polls were off. The pollsters were just too stupid to interpret the data. We can look back here through posts over the last year. Not a gotdamn person thought that any of the “undecideds” were going to do anything other than vote for dotard

Well, they were off in one of two ways ... either the Independent / Undecided logic was fucked, or the error bars were WAY too narrow. Take your pick.

3 minutes ago, capnamerca said:

Well, they were off in one of two ways ... either the Independent / Undecided logic was fucked, or the error bars were WAY too narrow. Take your pick.

I think the methods developed for accurate polling are now insanely outdated. It needs to either catch up with the times or it will just be junk science used to generate clicks during election season. In fact, that's probably where it's going to stay. Nate Silver still made a boatload.

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

EmlVLkIWMAAnXvL?format=jpg&name=medium

i5mB9MyQE0oK4.gif

According to the media, or are all the votes counted?

Regardless, Biden should not concede Alaska, or Texas or any other red state until the DOJ has done a thorough investigation and weeded out any fraudulent voting. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 1