They're flying 'em back to the Mexican border
To pay all their money to wade back again
Goodbye to my Juan, goodbye, Rosalita,
Adios mis amigos, Jesus y Maria;
You won't have your names when you ride the big airplane,
All they will call you will be "deportees"

The sky plane caught fire over Los Gatos Canyon,
A fireball of lightning, and shook all our hills,
Who are all these friends, all scattered like dry leaves? 
The radio says, "They are just deportees"

-Woody Guthrie
Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

For a state filled with such alpha males, Texas is really scared shitless 

Half the people who voted for President the last two Presidential elections in Texas, were voting for a New Yorker who was a reality TV star and used to be friends with the Clintons and Jeffrey Epstein, and who was a Democrat for a helluva long time.

There are no Republican men in Texas who have the right to even think of themselves as "alpha males" when they followed a New Yorker who was pals with the Clintons and Epsteins.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

Has it even been determined that they are illegal? I just looked it up and the property appears to be in her name. https://esearch.sjcad.org/Property/View/91933.
How many illegals buy real estate in their individual names?

In Cleveland, TX? A lot. For the right money the guys in the trailer will hook you up with a 1/10 acre in a lawless, tax free zone where your kids can go to school but nobody can enforce property taxes and as long as you put a 2x4 on the driveway you can stay “in process of building” and never actually have to move out of your rv. No roads, no law enforcement, no help. Note that this shooting was not in this part of town. If it was it wouldn’t have made the news. Like the kidnappings. And cartel problems. Cleveland, TX is hell and the devil runs the state and doesn’t care.

*source is me and my hometown friends and family who insist on staying in that shit hole and trying to make a difference.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

So Abbott runs his mouth with "it could have been worse" in Uvalde and then the facts come out.

So Abbott runs his mouth and says "I want to pardon Daniel Perry" and then the text messages come out.

So Abbott runs his mouth and says "illegal immigrants" and then the legal residence card comes out.

You think after that many times putting your foot in your mouth you'd learn something, governor.

So Abbott runs his mouth with "it could have been worse" in Uvalde and then the facts come out.

So Abbott runs his mouth and says "I want to pardon Daniel Perry" and then the text messages come out.

So Abbott runs his mouth and says "illegal immigrants" and then the legal residence card comes out.

You think after that many times putting your foot in your mouth you'd learn something, governor.

He has learned… that the majority of this state and the Republican Party as a whole will take that and run with it, facts be damned.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

17 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

His intended audience either never hears or doesn't give a shit about the "and then..." part.

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

11 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

He has learned… that the majority of this state and the Republican Party as a whole will take that and run with it, facts be damned.

4 minutes ago, tokamak said:

His intended audience either never hears or doesn't give a shit about the "and then..." part.

tokamak nailed it - Abbott knows his audience doesn't give a shit about follow-up, because they are on to the next thing that owns the libtards, because that's what Fox News and the bots on social media tells them to do.

39 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

That's a lot of running for.... you know.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Why should he care?  Zero consequences for anything he does/says.

• Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, David Dennison said:

That’s not even a real retraction. “We regret IF the information was incorrect”. 

1. It WAS incorrect. Own it. 
2.  The victims’ immigration status is irrelevant. Even mentioning it was a shitheel thing to do. Of course it was distracting and most likely intentional. 

Edited by DDD Dad
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

when’s the Last time Abbott had an unscripted news conference, and took unscripted questions ?

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

when’s the Last time Abbott had an unscripted news conference, and took unscripted questions ?

That's why he's not serious about running for President.  Trump would destroy him if he somehow got into the double digits in polling (narrator: he won't crack 1%) and ended up on a debate stage with Trump.  It's fucking embarrassing that this guy was a UT grade, Texas Supreme Court Justice, Texas AG, and now Governor, and he's a fucking snowflake.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Didn't he take a question or two in one of his early COVID press conferences? Then he got pissed from a question that he didn't like and stopped talking to the press.  That was 2020.