The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

3 minutes ago, Lou Sassle said:

Ah yes, that's so much better than literally burning cities to the ground as cnn calls it a "mostly peaceful protest". Both parties have their fucking whack jobs.

Ok so why are you defending the fucking whack jobs?

4 minutes ago, Lou Sassle said:

Ah yes, that's so much better than literally burning cities to the ground as cnn calls it a "mostly peaceful protest". Both parties have their fucking whack jobs.

Which city was burned to the ground?

Answer quickly your ass is just about toast

Just now, Valmy77 said:

Ok so why are you defending the fucking whack jobs?

I'm not defending anyone. I'm saying all you dumb fuck bashing ALL REPUBS over the actions of a few hundred are just as bad as the dumb fucks on the other side that bash all dems over the actions of a few hundred. I'm saying both parties are two sides of the same coin and the common man is too stupid to realize it.

• Fuck You 40

Just now, Lou Sassle said:

I'm not defending anyone. I'm saying all you dumb fuck bashing ALL REPUBS over the actions of a few hundred are just as bad as the dumb fucks on the other side that bash all dems over the actions of a few hundred. I'm saying both parties are two sides of the same coin and the common man is too stupid to realize it.

@Anastasis your sock account is showing

• Hook 'Em 1

34 minutes ago, Lou Sassle said:

Hahahahahahahahaha! Thanks for proving the meme!

You are either a Russian Bot or a fucking treasonous snake.  Either way, Fuck you. 

Your words and actions will have consequences - I hope to be there when you and others like you hang.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

according to whatever KUSI News is, the lady who got shot dead was a Trump nut who broke into the Capitol. i'm sure it was worth it though. 

197E401D-8782-4A2A-9478-2E0B9E833084.png

If you separate from the service after 14 years there's a problem.  You gut it out 6 more years and you have a pension for life.  

Fair enough. But bear in mind we are all kind of pissed off and we have had somebody basically do this, claim we caused this because we "stole" the election and rioted and shit.

• Like 1

All y'all repubs and dems be fucking crazy. "Hey! Let's lump 80 million people into a group (either "commie" or "nazi/fascist") just because a few whack jobs from the other stupid party did something stupid! "
Your dumb ass voted for Trump at some point and now you're crying about being called out for the idiot fascist enabler you are. Cool.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

There's a difference in giving citizens a pass do dumb shit and giving the president a pass to do dumb shit. Few people are supportive of the violence that occurred during the BLM protests. But they understand that a bunch of dipshits took advantage of the situation to be violent and destructive. Today is different, because the person stirring up violence and destruction is the president, not some ANTIFA whack job with a megaphone and a live twitter feed. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Gourmand said:

Your dumb ass voted for Trump at some point and now you're crying about being called out for the idiot fascist enabler you are. Cool.

I mean yeah. You cannot blame all Republicans for what happened today, but you sure as shit can blame Donald Trump for it. He needs to be removed from office and arrested. I mean I know it won't happen but that is what should happen.

Just now, Valmy77 said:

I mean yeah. You cannot blame all Republicans for what happened today, but you sure as shit can blame Donald Trump for it. He needs to be removed from office and arrested. I mean I know it won't happen but that is what should happen.

until they say differently and, importantly, act differently, the republican party is the party of Donald Trump and precisely these people. You absolutely not only can but should blame all republicans for what happened today. You don't have to keep being what you decided to be.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

If you separate from the service after 14 years there's a problem.  You gut it out 6 more years and you have a pension for life.  

That's a local San Diego station.  Very right-leaning.  

Shit, quoted the wrong post.  KUSI is a local here.  They suck dotard's dick on the regular.

Edited by Gil Bang