The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

4 minutes ago, pantone159 said:

<csb>I remember around those years, when I was at UT, there was usually some door open into the capitol building in the middle of the night. The main doors would get locked at night, but some side door would be unlocked, so you could get in. There were no signs that the building was closed, so I figured as a public building I had some right to be there, so I could wander the fancy capitol halls at 2 am high on whatever had me up at 2 am.</csb>

image.png.63695888109c3145674f31195d07bdc8.png

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, pantone159 said:

<csb>I remember around those years, when I was at UT, there was usually some door open into the capitol building in the middle of the night. The main doors would get locked at night, but some side door would be unlocked, so you could get in. There were no signs that the building was closed, so I figured as a public building I had some right to be there, so I could wander the fancy capitol halls at 2 am high on whatever had me up at 2 am.</csb>

One of my best memories of my UT days was spending a day taking acid at Hamilton's pool, wandering around the Capitol at midnight and then playing hacky sack in the Jester 14th floor elevator lobby until daylight.  The Capitol never looked cooler.

• Hook 'Em 5

Watched more of that shooting vid. Seems like a secret service agent or cop shot her through the window of the door she was climbing up. Right to the neck, one shot one kill. Sucks that she died but she was being very stupid. 

Agree. She crossed a line she shouldn’t have

2 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Why are they still yapping about why they will or won't approve the challenges?  I thought we already voted on that shit.

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

Attention whores 

In Hawley's case he's the next "Trump" and he wants the maga crowd on his side. 

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, South Austin said:

281FF1B9-0E45-46B8-AEF1-7957D82CC57E.jpeg

ok, so there's a picture going around fb of this same guy at a protest this summer, supposedly he's 'antifa' (eyeroll). but it's definitely the same guy, i mean he kind of stands out lol

i'm thinking maybe he's just more of a clown that chases chaos, regardless of where/what it is. or maybe he was a counter-protester this summer. 

i dunno...but if he were 'antifa' he'd probably be a bit more...inconspicuous🤨 

9 minutes ago, pantone159 said:

My girlfriend and I wandered around the capitol late one night.  Most offices were unlocked.  We might have spent a little time in one of them.

ok, so there's a picture going around fb of this same guy at a protest this summer, supposedly he's 'antifa' (eyeroll). but it's definitely the same guy, i mean he kind of stands out lol
i'm thinking maybe he's just more of a clown that chases chaos, regardless of where/what it is. or maybe he was a counter-protester this summer. 
i dunno...but if he were 'antifa' he'd probably be a bit more...inconspicuous 

He was there antagonizing the BLM protesters.

He’s a fairly internet famous QAnon nut job.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Definitely. I'm not excusing anyone on either side, but both sides have attracted folks who are literally insane. This guy is one of them.
  • Fuck You 17

3 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Definitely. I'm not excusing anyone on either side, but both sides have attracted folks who are literally insane. This guy is one of them.

I mean there are lots of literally insane people so you have to figure ones would end up everywhere. Just some groups empower their literally insane people more than others.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, mchookem said:

i dunno...but if he were 'antifa' he'd probably be a bit more...inconspicuous🤨 

• Like 1

giphy.gif

As Bama Chick said, he was there to fuck with BLM protesters. There’s video of him screaming all kinds of shit. He’s balls deep in QAnon. He goes by Q Shaman or some shit.

4 minutes ago, F250 said:

Put it on Fox News for a few minutes. Laura Ingraham and some closeted gay dude are blaming Antifa and the Leftist media for creating the culture that lead to the insurrection today.

Ice Cube What GIF

yup, could only take it for so long..... the pivot from terrible tragedy to antifa to blaming the way cnn & msnbc covered it because they somehow covered portland and kenosha yadda yadda hypocrisy hypocrisy portland kenosha cnn evil msnbc evil.

it's not even twisted logic, i don't know what it is

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

yup, could only take it for so long..... the pivot from terrible tragedy to antifa to blaming the way cnn & msnbc covered it because they somehow covered portland and kenosha yadda yadda hypocrisy hypocrisy portland kenosha cnn evil msnbc evil.

it's not even twisted logic, i don't know what it is

I will tell you what it is.  It’s criminal.   There needs to be a law that if a “news” network spreads falsehoods and propaganda the newscasters, directors and producers all will face prison time.  It needs to be cleaned up.  A guy I work with watches Fox News all day long in his office.  When all this stuff was going on today he called me and told me the country should have expected this to happen when all these normal midwestern people are constantly forced to watch ANTIFA burning cities, illegal aliens committing crimes in our country and then getting free healthcare, and the election stolen from Trump who won in a landslide.  These good people were bound to snap and storm the Capitol.   I had no response so I just hung up.  

Edited by Beantown Express 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 1

Those were good times, weren't they? Never had more fun at any job in my entire life. My other gig when they weren't in session was to take a box of Texas flags to the top of the rotunda and go outside to run them up and back down the flag pole just so reps could give them away to constituents and tell them the flag "flew over the capitol."
Mark Stiles gave me one along with my Eagle Scout badge. Nice little certificate.
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

outings continue

Let me ask some of you Trumpers...are parking garages like the new rest stops for you guys?  I know rest stops are kind of an antiquated concept overall, especially for gentlemen with your penchant for "hunting trips."  But it seems like y'all are hanging out in parking garages more frequently than ever before.  Particularly since most of them don't allow for clearance of your larger pickup trucks.  

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

Damn, Dan Crenshaw went off on the rioters, said they weren't patriots, and were enemies and it was unconstitutional, and that Congress should not get to decide who is President.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6220792588001#sp=show-clips

Good job you dollar store Russell Crowe pirate action figure. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

He's Qanon.

f9d2cf7518ea09b743b5e1b86a118e44.jpg

17 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

So many fucking Stockholm Syndrome pussies in the House GOP.  Just call in the air strike to kill the terrorist, collateral damage be damned

I said this in the prior thread. A couple of well-timed drone strikes before the march up Pennsylvania Avenue to Make America Great Again.

• Hook 'Em 1