45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

5 hours ago, BevoAbyss said:

It's incredibly naive to think the police forces in the USA are not overwhelmingly MAGA-GQP. Same with the rank-and-file military and likely many of the top generals/admirals. 

Not true.  For instance, this Military Times poll of active duty troops was taken in the summer of 2020, and revealed more support for Biden than Trump.  

This ain't your grandpappy's military any more.

WRDYQUQ5SNCNHIHT7HBKY7ZJW4.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, C-Man said:

Well, let’s be honest here. He paid $130K to keep Stormy from saying he fucked her, not to fuck her initially. He didn’t pay anything for that.

5 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Well, as has been pointed out numerous times around here, he paid her to go away.

Come to think of it, I guess I know zero deets on the actual encounter, other than he has a smol peen.  Paid for?  Do we know how much?

So the MO is to give you the velvet taco for free but make you pay to keep quiet?

Was Jeffrey Epstein running a similar scam?  Trump should have known better.

Edited by TexasEd

What kinda dumbfounds me is that Trump seems to have 1) A LOT of lawyers... that are always coming and going but 2) never seems to have a top-flight law firm taking on his cases. There doesn't seem to be hardcore professional lawyers from pricey firms that do his talking for him. It's always some off-brand lawyer with weird background who REALLY likes to be on TV.

I mean, despite what people say about his wealth, he can afford the absolute best in representation.

4 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

What kinda dumbfounds me is that Trump seems to have 1) A LOT of lawyers... that are always coming and going but 2) never seems to have a top-flight law firm taking on his cases. There doesn't seem to be hardcore professional lawyers from pricey firms that do his talking for him. It's always some off-brand lawyer with weird background who REALLY likes to be on TV.

I mean, despite what people say about his wealth, he can afford the absolute best in representation.

You don't think Rudy is a top notch lawyer???? 😅

"“And when the U.S. Justice Department sent Michael Cohen to jail, it said Cohen acted not on his own. It’s not like he came up with his plot on his own. It said that Cohen acted at the direction of Donald Trump, that Trump ordered him to do it.”

Now, that was what they called a crime. The U.S. Justice Department then – and Cohen went to jail for – that was not the Merrick Garland Justice Department. It was not the Barack Obama Justice Department. It was the Donald Trump Justice Department that made that filing. So, every time you hear this thing about, Oh, this hush money thing is political” and the like, remember it was Trump’s own Justice Department that called this crime back in 2018."

https://www.msn.com/en-US/news/politics/it-was-trumps-own-justice-department-that-called-this-a-crime-katyal-responds-to-republican-freakout-over-trump-indictment/ar-AA19imYV?ocid=sapphireappshare

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, 4th&Five said:

whiny little cunt.

Yeah, Trump, listen to Lindsey. Sprinkle in a few other crimes on your way there. It will be great for you.

12 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Makes no sense.  He's allegedly in the oil & gas industry, and crude oil is almost double the price per barrel that it was when Biden took office.  The S&P is up 10% in that timeframe.

He made some bad boat investments.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

42 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

He used to be represented by Morgan Lewis a lot - I think they were the ones that instituted the rule that two people had to be in on every conversation with Trump bc he’d lie so much. Anyway, I think they distanced themselves around the time of the subpoenas for tax info but I could be mistaken 

27 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

"“And when the U.S. Justice Department sent Michael Cohen to jail, it said Cohen acted not on his own. It’s not like he came up with his plot on his own. It said that Cohen acted at the direction of Donald Trump, that Trump ordered him to do it.”

Now, that was what they called a crime. The U.S. Justice Department then – and Cohen went to jail for – that was not the Merrick Garland Justice Department. It was not the Barack Obama Justice Department. It was the Donald Trump Justice Department that made that filing. So, every time you hear this thing about, Oh, this hush money thing is political” and the like, remember it was Trump’s own Justice Department that called this crime back in 2018."

https://www.msn.com/en-US/news/politics/it-was-trumps-own-justice-department-that-called-this-a-crime-katyal-responds-to-republican-freakout-over-trump-indictment/ar-AA19imYV?ocid=sapphireappshare

Small beef: The premise that the justice department belongs to the party of the current president in power is mostly bullshit. Bill Barr and Donald Trump definitely put their thumbs on the scale for political outcomes, but I think that’s an outlier in the history of the department 

• Hook 'Em 3

48 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Makes no sense.  He's allegedly in the oil & gas industry, and crude oil is almost double the price per barrel that it was when Biden took office.  The S&P is up 10% in that timeframe.

Yeah, those CVX and XOM stocks have been awful under Brandon

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated