2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

25 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

It's like the end of a god damn Star Wars movie.  That's what a piece of shit Trump is.

Someone needs to re-edit this with RGB as Yoda, John Lewis as OB1, and John McCain as Anakin. 

Edited by mdmost

13 minutes ago, mdmost said:

People celebrating Donald Trump's removal in Lafayette Plaza, where that fuckface had peaceful protestors removed with tear gas, is a nice sight to see. 

Can we put up a cheap plaster statue of him somewhere?  Just so we can throw it in a dumpster, of course.  Would be cathartic.  

2 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

Could probably do an entire new thread on MAGA reactions.  

that's hilarious.  the magatts have never heard of the official secrets act which britain openly uses to combat domestic terrorism.  in addition, the taxation needed to fund universal healthcare will melt their brains.   and no pickup trucks, because there is no place to park them unless you own a farm.

I really don’t see pence running. He has absolutely no place at the table. He doesn’t appeal to the white supremacist base, he’s not a rabid anti-elitist, and he doesn’t project a false tough guy persona. Pardoning trump wouldn’t move the needle on the trump base.

Pardoning Trump sure won’t help him win over moderates. Plus a bible thumper who is vocally anti lgbt and anti abortion isn’t going to appeal much to the middle at this point IMO. I think the party has lost those voters forever

Pence will run in 2024 — as Mother’s VP candidate
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

that's hilarious.  the magatts have never heard of the official secrets act which britain openly uses to combat domestic terrorism.  in addition, the taxation needed to fund universal healthcare will melt their brains.   and no pickup trucks, because there is no place to park them unless you own a farm.

Guys, those are bots. You'll literally find hundreds of thousands of tweets that are almost identical. Some of them don't make sense, eg moving to hawaii. 

12 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Surly tailgate at the inauguration?

No offense, but I never want to find out what any of you look like in real life. If Huckleberry doesn't actually look like real life Sterling Archer, I'd be devastated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Jim Acosta twisting the knife.  'The last celebration like this was when OBL was killed.'  Lulz

Bin Laden “only” killed about 3000 Americans. Trump’s super spreader rallies killed about a quarter of that alone. His anti-leadership on COVID has killed many 10s of thousands. It’s a testament to the goodness of our forgiving country that Trump’s punishment will likely be simple irrelevance and shame.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I’m seriously thinking about going down for the day.

I will definitely be at the inauguration. If I had not had to work yesterday I would’ve stayed in DC from Tuesday until they had announced Biden’s win today. I have never been to an Inauguration so this will be a good first one to attend.

5 hours ago, aggie08 said:

No offense, but I never want to find out what any of you look like in real life. If Huckleberry doesn't actually look like real life Sterling Archer, I'd be devastated.

One of the greatest moments of my life was when I met @McNelly and the first thing he said was "you actually look like your avatar."

@SydneyCarton can confirm this happened. 

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1