• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

From Saturdays Down South...

"But it is. This team has the talent to beat anyone remaining on the schedule. Usually when a 3-4 team can do that against a 6-1 Ole Miss and 5-2 LSU, that means they are better than their record".

Talent?  Maybe? But they damned sure don't have the character. On second thought,  I'm really doubtful about the talent.  "Watch.The.Tape. lol

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Haha 5

Can you imagine if they played this?

Spoiler

Okay, it's Childish Gambino, homegirl drop it like the NASDAQ
Move white girls like there's coke up my asscrack
Move black girls 'cause, man, fuck it, I'll do either
I love pussy, I love bitches, dude, I should be runnin' PETA
In Adidas, with some short shorts, B-O-O all over me
My green is where it's supposed to be, your green is in my grocery
This Asian dude, I stole his girl, and now he got that Kogi beef
My dick is like an accent mark, it's all about the over Es
Hot like a parked car
I sound weird like nigga with a hard R
Fly like the logo on my cousin's 440
Eatin' Oreos like these white girls that blow me
Vodka for my ladies, whiskey for a grown man
Hangin' in the islands, lookin' for Earl like Toejam
I made the beat retarded, so I'm callin' it a slow jam
Butcher and I know it, man, kill beef, go ham
These rappers are afraid of him
'Cause I'm a beast, bitch, "Grr", Invader Zim
Gambino is a call girl, fuck you, pay me
Brand new whip for these niggas like slavery
Told me I was awful and that shit did not faze me
Tell me how I suck again, my memory is hazy
"You're my favorite rapper now" Yeah, dude, I better be
Or you can fuckin' kiss my ass, Human Centipede
You wanna see my girl? I ain't that dumb
You wanna see my girl? Check Maxim
"Man, why does every black actor gotta rap some?"
I don't know, all I know is I'm the best one
It's a bonfire, turn the lights out (yeah)
I'm burnin' everything you muthafuckas talk about
It's a bonfire (yeah), turn the lights out (uh-huh)
I'm burnin' everything you muthafuckas talk about
You know these rapper dudes talk shit, start killin'
Fuck that, got goons like an archvillain
I'm from the South, ain't got no accent, don't know why
So this rap is child's play, I do my name like Princess Di
Yeah, they say they want the realness, rap about my real life
Told me I should just quit, "First of all, you talk white!
Second off, you talk like you haven't given up yet"
Rap's stepfather, yeah, you hate me but you will respect
I put in work, ask Ludwig
Put my soul on the track like shoes did
Played this for my cousin, now he can't even think straight
Black and white music? Now, nigga, that's a mixtape
Shout out to my blerds, they represent the realness
Shout out to Gambino Girls, my dick is in the buildin'
I know you hate me 'cause your little cousin play me
And I like black girls who nerdy, but when they dance they be sayin' "Ow"
I'm sorry for who followed me
Chillin' with a Filipina, at your local Jollibee
Yeah, I'm in her ass like sodomy
So if you see my hand under the table, don't bother me
I don't talk soft, that's that other guy
I'm screamin' "What the fuck is up?" like I ain't see the sky
The shit I'm doin' this year? Insanity
Made the beat then murdered it, Casey Anthony
These rappers won't know what to do
'Cause all I did was act me like a Loony Tune
And I'll give you all of me until there's nothin' left
I swear this summer will be summer Camp, bitch

• Like 1

From the Hayes article:

These aren’t throwaway players, they’re legitimate freshman stars who are either starters or pushing their way into the starting lineup. Stewart is the team’s leading receiver, the same guy Fisher designed a potential game-winning play for against Alabama.

That was the first time (Evan) Stewart was mentioned in the article, as Hayes was discussing the suspensions. I haven’t seen Evan Stewart named elsewhere as being one of the disciplined players, though there has been some mysterious “one other player may be suspended” talk. So this is weird.

And as C-Man wrote above, Matt Hayes can go fuck himself. There was no more voracious Texas hater than that fuckwad back in the early 2000’s… it was probably around the time of the Texas over Cal for the Rose Bowl spot in ‘04. I’d lost track f him, probably because I don’t go to whateverthefuckdownsouth.com

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, boilerhorn said:

Yeah - seems like a load of shit.  "CDC would like our booster club..."  Uh.  No.

We don’t avoid calling ATM, “ATM” or “AGGY”.

ATM fans avoid saying Texas or Austin. They try to say cutsie shit like “our neighbors to the west”. It’s one of the things Sharp did (does?) in his actual emails to ATM alumni.

The chances of this being from a Texas BMD is extraordinarily low.

Edited by lilMAC25
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Youd think homeskillet would know about inflation by now.

per google.

The $15 million—the equivalent of about $342 million in modern dollars, and long viewed as one of the best bargains of all time—technically didn't purchase the land itself.

So in the end they might spend the same with about a third going directly to Jimbo and the rest in lost revenue as far as people not being in a very giving mood.
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

From the Hayes article:

That was the first time (Evan) Stewart was mentioned in the article, as Hayes was discussing the suspensions. I haven’t seen Evan Stewart named elsewhere as being one of the disciplined players, though there has been some mysterious “one other player may be suspended” talk. So this is weird.

And as C-Man wrote above, Matt Hayes can go fuck himself. There was no more voracious Texas hater than that fuckwad back in the early 2000’s… it was probably around the time of the Texas over Cal for the Rose Bowl spot in ‘04. I’d lost track f him, probably because I don’t go to whateverthefuckdownsouth.com

Speaking of snagged-toothed bitches…

Has anyone ever seen Matt Hayes and Daniel Figurelli’s dentists in the same room? 

What the hell am I talking about?! Neither of them has a dentist, clearly. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I get it, not meant as a shot at your comment. just funny to see all the "he's going to drop football for baseball " posts, apparently some aggy posters say over injury (concussion) concerns. He's only had one of those, and he played half his junior year on a pretty bad knee sprain that was kept really quiet. Definitely not something a kid that was rumored to be concerned about his baseball draft status would have been playing through. 

So apparently he is starting this weekend.

I was just talking to my brother and he said that his son told him that Weigman has been talking to Ohio State. Yeah, I know…

9 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Really good responses to that thread. One Aggie relies on the delusion at Texags that their problems are behind them and the future is bright now that the bad guys aren't in the locker room. 

Another Aggie gets spanked and falls back on "you're triggered and obsessed with us."

12 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Texas A&M will no longer play the rapper formerly known as Kanye West’s “Power” during the Aggies’ pregame entrance to Kyle Field on gamedays, athletic director Ross Bjork said on the athletic department’s Yell & Review Thursday. Bjork added that Texas A&M has monitored the situation with the rapper, legally known as Ye, in recent weeks after he publicly made antisemitic comments.

So sad!

Aggy is so woke.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

What happened at FSU couldn’t follow him to Texas A&M, couldn’t soil a job with so much potential and so many inherent advantages that 99 percent of the FBS jobs don’t have.

Is Ole Miss really only -2?  With the home field 3 points, that means the books are seeing only -5.
Seems oddly low, but that's why I don't gamble.
Ole Miss was exposed for the frauds they are. Nothing more than the typical SEC inflated ranking and people associating the high ranking with being really good. Not to say that aggy is good.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

From the Hayes article:

the-office-yep.gif

59 minutes ago, Texas St. Armadillos said:

Is Ole Miss really only -2?  With the home field 3 points, that means the books are seeing only -5.

I think LSU was -2ish against ole miss last week, or at least it was at one point.  Vegas doesnt like OM it seems. 

Why is thing a thing. I have actually been there back in 2004ish. It’s s bar. Yea I had fun but is this their greatest thing ever?

Went there once with a girl that lived in Bryan and her friends. We get in there’s a line to get to the bar that wraps around the inside of the building. We left and went to some sports bar down the street.

Texas A&M will no longer play the rapper formerly known as Kanye West’s “Power” during the Aggies’ pregame entrance to Kyle Field on gamedays, athletic director Ross Bjork said on the athletic department’s 
. Bjork added that Texas A&M has monitored the situation with the rapper, legally known as Ye, in recent weeks after he publicly made antisemitic comments.

So sad!

When you hate the blacks and Jews equally, it must’ve made this a difficult decision.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
2 hours ago, Texas St. Armadillos said:

Ole Miss was exposed for the frauds they are. Nothing more than the typical SEC inflated ranking and people associating the high ranking with being really good. Not to say that aggy is good.

Ole Miss is better than a couple of the teams they have lost to.  I know they have some injuries.  I think A&M has more.  If Evans is healthy, I think Ole Miss wins comfortably -- assuming no fluke plays in their favor like happened against Arkansas.  Damn that QB for reaching for the goalline and that kicker for missing an easy one.

40 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Lol, even no musician wanted to be associated with that dumpster fire organization.

I wonder if Glover caught wind and was informed of what aggy represents and said fuck off? I doubt it, probably got phone calls about playing all that black music with black lyrics, not up to aggy code. They want the anti-semite black guy because he's more like them I guess?