maga vs the swifties (taylor's version)

henrygandorf

Helobious had approximately 12 posts on two different threads (Football and CR) that mentioned Taylor Swift so given that she had 12 camera pans for a total of 54 seconds during a 4 hour and 8 minute game time, there should be _____ posts about the game itself by said poster.

Solve for X. Or Q. Whatever. It's pretty funny.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Rage+1 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Anyone else get a wwe vibe from the trophy area and narration when they began the broadcast?

You’re thinking of the Big XII conference championship

1 hour ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

i will say this -- it surprised me how little all the other celebs got.  they did that one around-the-stadium thing showing lebron and lady gaga and some others.  shot to joe montana at the beginning.  other than that, it was just tswift.  i think she was the only one worthy of showing more than once.

She has some skin in the game

1 hour ago, DixonHur said:

My favorite was when she chugged her drink.  Not sure why, but I thought it was pretty awesome.

She is dating a Kelce boy.  Someone has to keep up with Jason in the booth.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Romo said “leverage” for more time than Taylor was on-screen last night. 

But I learned a lot of technical pro football minutia from listening to him. For instance, I wasn’t sure if Kansas City jumping off sides was a bad thing until I heard him repeatedly saying they should not do that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Romo said “leverage” for more time than Taylor was on-screen last night. 

Anytime a counter play was run, you'd have thought Romo was seeing a dragon, yeti, bigfoot, or an alien landing.  Maybe all that wrapped into one.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Go woke go biggest audience ever

And you believe msm cbs?????

lady on the internet says she overheard a guy at Carl’s Jr telling someone that his cousin works at cbs and the actual ratings were unbelievably bad.  The likes of which nobody had ever seen, many people said. 

the truth is there if you know where to look. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

No she didn’t. She just wears a shit-ton of makeup to hide her chipmunk cheeks. She’s going to grow up to look just like her mom. 

Isn’t she already 34? In other words pretty much already to the age where the hot trim in HS/College with the not so hot mom goes

giphy.gif
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Tempers flare. It happens.

Chiefs won. No one cares. Get over it.

I suppose I’m supposed to know who AJ Brown is. I don’t. Maybe for him that’s true. For elite players, it’s not. Is that news?

You're not here on a football site for the football, are ya?

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Wait . . . is football gay?

No. It's just the commentators...

CdE1o8.gif

I'm a Chiefs fan and think Kelce is a meathead.  I like Jason better despite his being a fucking Eagle.  That being said, I got a kick out of this season and the little romance.  It was fun.  It was positive.  There is nothing wrong with it at all, IMHO.  IDK shit about Taylor Swift other than a shit ton of folks like her music and she puts out a pretty damned positive message about drive and femininity.  She had fun at the games and ( to my limited knowledge) hasn't caused any off the field problems. So in the end, why get all turnt up about 2 super stars having fun and sharing their smiles and hugs during an otherwise innocuous NFL broadcast?

If it hurts you so badly, you control the remote.  Don't fucking watch it.  It's that simple.

But wait, people need to hear your outrage...  No they don't.

Edited by slorch

8 hours ago, mdmost said:

Go woke go biggest audience ever

Averaged 123.4 million?  Look closely sheeple. 1, 2, 3, 4. Isn’t that a bit suspicious?  We’re going to expose this conspiracy of theirs after doing some more research or two weeks. Something like that. 

I honestly didn’t even consider the political aspect of the Swift hate leading up to this Super Bowl.

I’ve said it dozens of other times in the site but I’m a fan. The take that she isn’t extremely talented and hardworking is comparable to takes that Brady is not the GOAT. Just silly. She’s a great role model, imo.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, troph said:

I've decided I want the team who's star player won't thank God to win from here on out. there was no team to chose sunday. both QBs think God loves them more than the other guy.

It was clear on Sunday that God hates Jake Moody.

2 hours ago, slorch said:

So in the end, why get all turnt up about 2 super stars having fun and sharing their smiles and hugs during an otherwise innocuous NFL broadcast?

I mean, you know why. "Fox man said I not supposed to like vaccine man and liberal woman. Psyop is a word I just learned."

• Haha 1