Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

25 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

There is an executive order and DOD law that dictates the successor to Defense Secretary is the senate approved deputy secretary. Trump is trying to us the Vacancies Reform Act to simply place a different senate approved office holder in the job, who also has not been retired from military service for at least 7 years - another DOD law. It’s another illegal appointment for the administration and could invalidate any work done or decision made by the department. 

Yea, well, wait for those court cases to put a stop to all of this! Rule of law, baby!

Pay your bills douchebag: 

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/politics/elections/inauguration-day-trump-administration-owes-washington-dc-millions/65-c2e4b38d-9bde-484b-a749-ff2f0806eda1

WASHINGTON — DC Council Chairman Phil Mendelson wants to know if and when President Donald Trump's administration and the federal government will pay back $43 million that it still owes Washington. 

The millions owed to the District by the Trump administration and the federal government are for police force costs and other services from 2020.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Pay your bills douchebag: 

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/politics/elections/inauguration-day-trump-administration-owes-washington-dc-millions/65-c2e4b38d-9bde-484b-a749-ff2f0806eda1

WASHINGTON — DC Council Chairman Phil Mendelson wants to know if and when President Donald Trump's administration and the federal government will pay back $43 million that it still owes Washington. 

The millions owed to the District by the Trump administration and the federal government are for police force costs and other services from 2020.

They have $1.26  in their checking account.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

spacer.png

Seems like a lot of cash for a coloring book.

I've always loved that the only marker fully visible on that table is the orange one, and he seems like he's gesturing the kids to pass it to him so he touch up his face.  

This is what I picture Trump doing, if he could.

https://politics.theonion.com/you-have-disappointed-me-trump-tells-room-full-of-su-1845533067

WASHINGTON—Pacing slowly back and forth as he delivered his words, President Donald Trump reportedly told a room full of his supporters, “You have disappointed me” Wednesday while strapping on a gas mask. “The only thing I ever asked of you was your support, and indeed you’ve failed me at that,” said Trump, securing the military-grade breathing device in place as the sound of a click and hiss broke the stunned silence and a dark, noxious fume engulfed the terrified crowd. “You’ve followed me through the dawn of my rise and my darkest hours, and I always counted you among my most loyal disciples. But now I can see my trust was misplaced. I can’t believe I put faith in your obedience. You’re weak—all of you, weak.” At press time, Trump slowly headed for the exit, treading over the mass of still, silent bodies on the floor with a crunch.

5 hours ago, Bookman said:

I wonder if Trump will file for bankruptcy on January 19 and argue that the automatic stay prevents him from being evicted from the White House.

He should make that argument and then be arrested for voter fraud for faking a Florida residency when he is actually a DC resident. 

Hey, y'all see who's headed to DC? They're going to join the Proud Boys, and I'll bet Andy Ngo will be there too. Scott Presler is the GOP GOTV guy and the Hodge twins are black conservative comedians. Wonder how many people will attend?

That’s not even a celebrity D list.

Seems like an all purpose gathering, IMO. A little grift here, a llittle racism there, maybe look around and see if they can find some residents to harass. Beyond their wildest dreams is to be featured on the twitter account of the President and to get a shout out. Grift recognizing grift. Hate recognizing hate.

However, word on the street is that they don't have their permits yet.

4 minutes ago, heso said:

This asshat has to make every single thing about him. The video he tweeted shows a moving story about the heartfelt sacrifice he made to go outdoors in the rain for a few minutes. 

lol, i fucking watched that sham live on cnn. the whole time in my mind was the phrase "suckers and losers" while i wondered just what the fuck he was up to. turns out, it was a propaganda video. even when he puts his hand on the wreath, it felt rehearsed and forced. now we know why. because it fucking was. fuck this guy.

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Hey, y'all see who's headed to DC? They're going to join the Proud Boys, and I'll bet Andy Ngo will be there too. Scott Presler is the GOP GOTV guy and the Hodge twins are black conservative comedians. Wonder how many people will attend?

No Diamond & Silk?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, heso said:

This asshat has to make every single thing about him. The video he tweeted shows a moving story about the heartfelt sacrifice he made to go outdoors in the rain for a few minutes. 

He is so fucking brave.  It just washes over you everytime you see what he does for the American people.  I mean, he was in the elements, no umbrella, on a chilly day, for 3 or 4 minutes.  That's a goddamn patriot through and through.  We are truly blessed by the lord to have him watching over us. 

6 minutes ago, Foosters said:

I sincerely hope Biden's team has a dedicated group just pumping out executive orders. I want Joe to drop like 200 of them on 1/22/21. I want one of those to be the immediate cancellation of the Space Force.

I've had this exact same thought. You know that Trump considers that one of his crowning achievements, because he has the mentality of a 10 year old. Just roll it back into NASA.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 11/10/2020 at 9:13 AM, USMCHorn said:

His library will likely be at Liberty University. I'm sure UPenn wants no part of it.

You sure they want it?

President Donald Trump has lost Lynchburg City, Virginia, home to Liberty University—a private evangelical Christian university whose former president was a staunch Trump supporter—making him the first Republican to do so since 1948.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-loses-lynchburg-city-liberty-university-virginia-1545118

2 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Today I learned that the Hodge Twins turned from social media comedians making fun of fitness trends to conservative pundits. Wild.

2 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

It's a shame Jacob Wohl can't make it. 

And as far as the potential library goes, neither Nixon's nor Reagan's are on a college campus.

Here's how it will go:  A committee will form, and massive fundraising will happen.  Then, the committee will purchase land from the Trump Org., and hire Don Jr. to do the development.   

And the grift goes on

And the grift goes on

Laddie Doddie Dee

Laddie Doddie Da

Edited by Gil Bang
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1