A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

7 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

my surprise is that trump was willing to go to a convention full of sneaker aficionados to huck them himself, in a city that he has said horrible things about no less

The offered him $50 (for his watch) and promised him free hamburders.  And he, unsurprisingly, had nothing better to do.

Edited by dcbc

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

LOL.  I'm pretty sure Michelle would put Barack in a rear naked choke and submit him if he was working harder than he was 7 years ago.  Let's face it the job of President (when you are actually doing it) is a soul-sucking endeavor.  Now imagine trying to do it in secret.  

Such moronic jibberish from Lyin Ted.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

31 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

LOL.  I'm pretty sure Michelle would put Barack in a rear naked choke and submit him if he was working harder than he was 7 years ago.  Let's face it the job of President (when you are actually doing it) is a soul-sucking endeavor.  Now imagine trying to do it in secret.  

As if Barrack Hussein Obama was in charge when he was President.

Or W before him.

Y'all crazy.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

She don't need shoes noways.

If’n ya got shoes, havin’ thet thar pride will tend ta make ya mosey toward onenna them skool houses. Then theys larn ya alla dangerus idees I heared abut.  cain’t ketch me near thet

• Drool 1

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

I just read that those sneakers sold out within hours.

Yeah, this country deserves what's coming.

It wouldnt surprise me if all 1000 pairs were actually all purchased by GQP rubes, but lets be clear those  shoes were always going to sell out in hours. Just like Cruz's book was always gonna be a best seller.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Remember when it was AOC? And then Harris? Now it’s Obama. (Bc Trump can’t remember who he ran against and keeps saying Obama)

Obama will be the message, have to scare the uneducated white masses. 

barrack and Michelle, they’ll both be mentioned a lot to stir up and try to grow the base 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miguelito said:

Are the shoes some kind of money laundering deal?

I have to look laundering up in the dictionary. 

Lara already bought them all and will be reimbursed by the RNC in short order.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, tchookem said:

It's what changed my voting perspective. I never paid that much attention to politics (never watched talking-head news) so I always voted with the "less government" crowd. But watching the Obama years play out on social media, and seeing the bullshit spewing from the people that did watch Fox News made me realize how much I had played into that bullshit.

15 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Obama broke so many people. And we watched it happen in real time. Sure, we had the Rush Limbaugh, anti-Clinton stuff before, but Jesus Christ…watching the anti-Obama insanity play out in real-time, including shit like tan suit-gate and Dijon-mustard gate…it was jaw dropping. And don’t get me wrong, there was PLENTY to criticize Obama about…policy-wise (he was in way over his head re international relations, for example). But they weren’t interested in that. Any of that.
Electing a black man president completely broke the brains of tens of millions of people. I gotta admit, I was naive and did not see that coming.

You both was dumbasses.  If you were still anywhere close to thinking the R party was anything other than a bunch of wannabe fascists after the 1994 mid term elections then you should feel shame and embarrassment.  2000 presidential election should have completely sealed it, but apparently it took a god damn right cross from Mike Tyson straight between the eyes in the form of Dotard to bring some of you around.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

6 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

These dipshits kept saying Hillary was going to be the "secret last second nominee" during the 2020 election cycle.  They've cried wolf before and it didn't work, no reason to think it will work now.

5 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

These dipshits kept saying Hillary was going to be the "secret last second nominee" during the 2020 election cycle.  They've cried wolf before and it didn't work, no reason to think it will work now.

Now it's that Biden is going to drop out after the convention for Harris or Newsom. 

Sure Jan GIF

• Haha 1

Biden is old as fuck.  While I don’t expect it and I certainly don’t think there’s any kind of conspiracy for it, it would not shock me at all if Biden encountered health problems in the next 9 months that forced him to drop out.  It sucks that the other side wouldn’t see that for what it would be, and instead would see it as proof that a cabal of babyblood drinkers is pulling the strings of world politics behind the scenes.

3 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Biden wins General, resigns to let Kamala take over, after a while Kamala decides she doesn’t want it and hands it over to… 

You guessed right, @YGIFS

Hide contents

image.jpeg.05e2074980a93c737702ba1bc231f5a3.jpeg

Wayne Newton’s Italian half brother?  

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

Biden is old as fuck.  While I don’t expect it and I certainly don’t think there’s any kind of conspiracy for it, it would not shock me at all if Biden encountered health problems in the next 9 months that forced him to drop out.  It sucks that the other side wouldn’t see that for what it would be, and instead would see it as proof that a cabal of babyblood drinkers is pulling the strings of world politics behind the scenes.

I don’t think Biden should run, but 81 is not old as fuck. My dad is 83, sleeps well, eats well, walks 2-3 miles everyday, writes journals and editorials, and his brain is sharp as ever.

Granted he’s not trying to run the country with 70+ million notions, but  81 isn’t that old AF. 

• Fuck You 1