THE College Football Playoff Rankings Thread [MICH,WASH,TEX,ALA]

texifornia

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly would rather have Bama in than FSU for a "national legitimacy" of the championship.  The talking heads will put an asterisk by this championship if an SEC champion isnt in the playoff.

Bullshit. There is no asterisk no matter who gets in.

I assume they’ll announce the “4” before the NFL games kick and the last three hours will be analysis of the picks and then slotting of the NY6 bowls.

28 minutes ago, ApocalypseTexas said:

At the end of day this is just another example of how the NCAA fucked something up.  They have had years to get the playoffs right and did little to nothing to set a playoff format that eliminates speculation. 

Yeah I remember back in the early 90s when I sent my playoff format to Jeff Ward's show. It was basically the same as what we're finally getting next year, 30+ years later.

Just now, C-Man said:

Bullshit. There is no asterisk no matter who gets in.

I assume they’ll announce the “4” before the NFL games kick and the last three hours will be analysis of the picks and then slotting of the NY6 bowls.

Ticket said 1:30 for the NY6 bowls and the rest of the top 25

Edited by Js1

• immamac changed the title to THE College Football Playoff Rankings Thread [MICH,WASH,TEX,ALA]