2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Just now, Hiphopopotamos said:

If Biden is getting 65% mail in in deep red counties, and there are plenty of Deep blue still to count, I feel pretty good that Biden should be able to put a bit of a buffer between him and Trump.

Agree, seems like he should get at least 75% of the outstanding if about a quarter of them are Philly

5 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

serious da fuq?

what about the last 4 years made them want to vote for him this time around?

If those are accurate, maybe white women were more excited about Clinton than Biden. I'm guessing the new minorities caught the Q bug. 

Edited by Bevo14

4 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

If Biden is getting 65% mail in in deep red counties, and there are plenty of Deep blue still to count, I feel pretty good that Biden should be able to put a bit of a buffer between him and Trump.

Yeah, the PA splits have been more like 75/25 to 80/20.

May have been discussed, but Perdue is under the simple majority number at this point. Rounding shows 50%, but he is under it looks like. Both GA Senate races go to a runoff potentially which could change the whole game.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Brew said:

May have been discussed, but Perdue is under the simple majority number at this point. Rounding shows 50%, but he is under it looks like. Both GA Senate races go to a runoff potentially which could change the whole game.

The amounts of money that are about to get poured into Georgia are going to be beyond anything people can imagine.  I wish we could clone Stacy Abrams - one for each county in Georgia.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

Bovada just took down all their state lines.  Wonder what’s up with that.

That means one team can't win.  You're down 19 with 2 minutes left. At least that's what my degenerate gambling friends tell me.

10 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

So are we expecting to know GA, PA, NV, and AZ today or should we expect to do another day of drinking

Weekend is on the horizon.  Everyone is drinking

The amounts of money that are about to get poured into Georgia are going to be beyond anything people can imagine.  I wish we could clone Stacy Abrams - one for each county in Georgia.

This will be fascinating to watch. Pubs will scare people saying if Dems win they will pack the court and kill all the babies, and Dems have to convince the state that winning saves healthcare

5 minutes ago, Brew said:

What does this mean if Dems win both?

Does that mean 50-48-2?

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

This will be fascinating to watch. Pubs will scare people saying if Dems win they will pack the court and kill all the babies, and Dems have to convince the state that winning saves healthcare

You could provide first class healthcare for every person in GA with the amount of money that is going to be spent.

• Hook 'Em 4

I obviously haven't paid as much attention to this shitshow  as some of you folks since Tuesday, but it seems like everything is always "just a couple of hours" away. I'm kind of expecting to head into the weekend knowing exactly about as much as we know now. Are there any states we know will be done counting today, tomorrow, etc?? 

Edited by Blotto

The single most important thing Democrats can do immediately and in the short term is figure out voter suppression fixes and work-arounds.

Georgia likely removed nearly 200k from voter rolls wrongfully, report says

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

Trump's lead is under 109k.

Yeah, those numbers were probably out-of-date by the time I hit "submit."

1 hour ago, G650 said:

Number one is batshit insane.

Number 2 is pretty nutty, too.

1 hour ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

this is nothing like what is reported elsewhere

I was pulling the numbers straight from the PA Dept of State, but they may have been updated between when I loaded the page and made the post.

Also: Most of the media reports I've seen are using "estimated" vote totals, since PA allows ballots to be counted up until next Tuesday; I was using the actual ballots in-hand.

Either way, things bad for Trumpl

Assuming Trump loses this - does anyone think he's going to spend any time campaigning for the two R candidates in Georgia?

he holds massive power in this area for the next few years. i bet he starts selling endorsements like crazy.  might as well start immediately.  

35 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Covid should have caused record-low turnouts.

But Trump views Covid like he views voting - the more tests you perform, the more covid cases there are, and the more ballots you count, the more his chances of a second term slip away.

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

I'm guessing he was told to mobilize the armed forces and start taking over sec of states' offices. If he feels that strongly, he should not resign and delay as much as possible. The second he is gone, Stephen Miller or some other odious toady who will obey without question will be "appointed."

• Hook 'Em 1