Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

2 minutes ago, Techsan23 said:

I'm loving this shit. There's 100+ of you that are dog shit human beings with no moral compass. All of you hiding behind a keyboard revealing your true selves. 

I'm sorry your entire identity is based on a college team that has no relation to yourselves and now your lives are crashing down as your emperor is sitting in travis county jail. 

This group is the worst of UT fans. 

You cheer for Texas Tech.

Have a nice life.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

has 3, oldest like 20ish.. couple younger sisters that are teens I think

One goes to UT: https://www.facebook.com/ella.beard.5201

One went to Columbia in 2018, so probably graduated: https://twitter.com/chrisbeardut/status/1033831798172737536?lang=en

And there's a youngest one.???

3 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

He's not getting fired if it was just the daughter's boyfriend. It's still bad but a dad protecting his daughter is such easy spin. 

You can’t assault & strangle someone just because they’re dating your child. What are you talking about. If it was some kind of defense situation the boyfriend would’ve likely been arrested too.

• Hook 'Em 5

8 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

Hmmm.  I'm sure a few Surly posters, including me, studied under Alan Sager while attending UT.

He mistreated and cheated Supercuts employees for years: https://www.austinchronicle.com/news/2003-05-30/161549/. 

I guess we're shitty humans just like him?

I totally had him and remember him as my Supercuts professor

Ironically, his success sort of hurts him here. If he was Shaka with a squeaky clean image, and not a history of great success, he might actually  survive, because people wouldn’t think we were making deals with the devil. You might hear a little bit of more of “let’s see what the facts bear out. “ With beard, he’s a little bit shadier, and a decision in his favor would look like as bowing down to a few more wins. 

Just now, Helobious said:

You can’t assault & strangle someone just because they’re dating your child. What are you talking about. If it was some kind of defense situation the boyfriend would’ve likely been arrested too.

So you think Beard just randomly choked the boyfriend over nothing? If it's the boyfriend I will be shocked if Beard is fired. 

With our last two HC football hires there have been red flags…with football we just take a “wait and cross our fingers approach bc the potential outweighs the red flags.” The thing about red flags are be it in personal or professional relationships the outcome is almost always bad…

I really didn’t know much about Beard other than he is a great BB. Were there these types of red flags we should have notated and disregarded bc of the potential for success on the court?

This fucking sucks. Obviously we will get more information sooner rather than later but 2 am on the morning of a game…? Strangulation? Geez…I will keep an open mind bc I always do but damn.

• Hook 'Em 2

1.  The “daughter’s boyfriend” scenario is totally made up. We don’t know who was injured. 
2.  The initial call was shortly after midnight reporting that an incident was in progress. These are considered “hotshot” calls because they are reporting an incident in progress that is threatening life and/or property. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Even if it's a boyfriend that boyfriend would need to not be a minor. 

If he was assaulting a minor, wouldn't that be part of the charges, though? Or not necessarily? 

If it's an adult male it obviously helps his case/future career tremendously. I think if it's a female/his girlfriend he's 100% toast at Texas. 

I'm loving this shit. There's 100+ of you that are dog shit human beings with no moral compass. All of you hiding behind a keyboard revealing your true selves. 
I'm sorry your entire identity is based on a college team that has no relation to yourselves and now your lives are crashing down as your emperor is sitting in travis county jail. 

Who the fuck are you and why are you here?

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

With our last two HC football hires there have been red flags…with football we just take a “wait and cross our fingers approach bc the potential outweighs the red flags.” The thing about red flags are be it in personal or professional relationships the outcome is almost always bad…

I really didn’t know much about Beard other than he is a great BB. Were there these types of red flags we should have notated and disregarded bc of the potential for success on the court?

This fucking sucks. Obviously we will get more information sooner rather than later but 2 am on the morning of a game…? Strangulation? Geez…I will keep an open mind bc I always do but damn.

There were red flags and rumors his entirely time at Tech, but it was all behind the scenes and nothing I would expect anyone in the UT sphere to have known about. And nothing that would really indicate this kind of thing was a possibility.

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

The over-reactionary nature of this place is funny. Fuckers need to be taught to wait for evidence. One tweet by TMZ and everyone goes batshit losing their minds trying to ban a dude for life from his profession. 

This isn't little league. This dude's not working with children. He's coaching giants. You don't fire him if he assaulted his daughter's boyfriend. 

Congrats on the stupidest take I’ve read this morning 

“you don’t fire someone who was drunk choking his daughters boyfriend at 2 AM!” GTFOut of here 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

24 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

The police don't believe what Immamac said is the case. That's why they charged with 3rd degree and not attempted murder. 

They aren't charging a guy who tried to kill someone with a low level felony. They let the DA plead down to that later

The police aren't the ones who bring charges. That Beard has already been charged by authorities within a few hours can't be taken as a good sign. At all.

7 minutes ago, Techsan23 said:

I let your first few posts go by but then you had to take the extra step. Negged. You're fixin' to get crowd-sourced if @immamac doesn't straight up IP ban you.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Rickylovesweed said:

So you think Beard just randomly choked the boyfriend over nothing? If it's the boyfriend I will be shocked if Beard is fired. 

We don’t know that it was the boyfriend or even a male. Having seen shit like this play out in person I think it’s much more likely a verbal altercation that got out of hand & turned physical vs a boyfriend assaulting a daughter in her father’s house while he’s home. But my guess is as worthless as yours.

58 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

You guys will fire him by noon.

He'll take a year or two off of coaching.

Liberty will hire him, and there will be a narrative that he's "a changed man" and a "man of Christ".

He'll take Liberty to a Sweet 16.

Baylor hires him when Drew retires.

Tyreek Hill was kicked off of the OKST football team for choking his pregnant girlfriend, which was only part of his overall asaault on her. This was a week after a Bedlam touchdown that would have cemented him as an all-time legend here, and would have been primed for a huge senior season. He's now a top 10 NFL receiver and nobody seems to care anymore for some reason. He is rarely discussed at OSU these days. There's always someone who wants to win enough they don't give a fuck. It'll be true here too, especially if its a "she started it" situation or even more so if it was a son in law. He's probably gone from UT either way, but someone somewhere will give him a job. What a terrible situation all around, just awful. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, MotownHorn said:

Congrats on the stupidest take I’ve read this morning 

“you don’t fire someone who was drunk choking his daughters boyfriend at 2 AM!” GTFOut of here 

actually i think whoever posted this with the information we have so far has the stupidest take i have read...

Jesus. Alcohol is a helluva drug. What an absolute idiot. I really liked the guy but he’s done.

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Called after midnight

Arrested at 2am

The cops were called because he was strangling someone. Apparently he was still strangling them when the cops arrived. Are you suggesting this was (at least) a 2 hour strangling? 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

The police aren't the ones who bring charges. That Beard has already been charged by authorities within a few hours can't be taken as a good sign. At all.

I let your first few posts go by but then you had to take the extra step. Negged. You're fixin' to get crowd-sourced if @immamac doesn't straight up IP ban you.

Technically you are correct but I guarantee no prosecutor was up at 2 am drafting charging documents before a police report was even written, so he prolly hasn’t been “charged” yet other than police booking him in and turning in a PC statement. 

Just now, 'stache said:

Tyreek Hill was kicked off of the OKST football team for choking his pregnant girlfriend, which was only part of his overall asaault on her. This was a week after a Bedlam touchdown that would have cemented him as an all-time legend here, and would have been primed for a huge senior season. He's now a top 10 NFL receiver and nobody seems to care anymore for some reason. 

I do. And it wasn't just a pregnant girlfriend.  

Hill was and still is a piece of shit. 

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, Techsan23 said:

🎶We hope you enjoy your stay.

It's good to have you with us, even if it's just for the day. 

We hope you enjoy your stay. 

Outside the sun is shining, seems like heaven ain't far away. 🎶

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi