Scientist censored on every Social Network

JosephStang

I discovered the theory of everything and now I'm censored on every social network. I'm Alan Stang's son. Google him, cowards.

I went to Israel to get the attention of the Israeli government to make a deal about the theory, and then I found out they are insane.

The consolation prize was negotiating the New World Order on X but I dont trust anyone because I'm trapped in a social control matrix in London. My red line is Texas Secession.

Is Texas brave enough to have a real conversation about the future of humanity or are y'all just a bunch of mouth breathers like almost everyone else?

Here's the theory. I'd love some actual discussion about what we are going to do with it.

I'm also attaching the coin plan that will let communities create their own currencies. It's basically been impossible to get honest responses to the coin plan. Maybe this forum can do better?

The Holonomic Toroid.

Summary: A 3d Real Local Hidden Variable Theory with one force. It overcomes Bell’s inequalities with Bohmian style locality by mediating FTL information without energy using a spinning ring.

Description: Each electron/proton is a ring. The ring is pure velocity. The velocity is the substance and the motion. The only law is like attracts and unlike repels. The ring spins at light speed. The energy spins in the circumference as it twists in the cross-section. These two velocities create the electric and magnetic force effects. The ring is at equilibrium when the attractive force generated by the twist in the cross section counteracts the repulsive force generated by the spin in the circumference.

In the presence of another ring, these two force effects create waves in each other. The waves are deformations in the shape of the energetic ring. Just like waves that move on a rope when you wave it up and down, these waves travel along the circumference of the ring, and because the ring spins at light speed, these waves travel faster than light, without any energy travelling faster than light. This information is energyless FTL information. The waves create precessions in the ring. The precession in the gravity direction is gravity. The precessions in all other directions are nuclear bonding and inertia.

The waves on a ring can phase lock with other rings and this causes entanglement. The precessions of each ring define its Heisenberg Uncertainty Sphere. Each ring has a finite amount of circumference to transfer between its precessions, its circumference, and its cross section, and this causes relativity.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1
  • Prepare your anus 2

1 hour ago, CleverNickname said:

Don't we already have one lovable free energy physicist? We might be at capacity.

Yes but we need one who isn’t also on the verge of being indicted for sex crimes. 

• Haha 6

Hey @JosephStang
So I googled Alan Stangs son - and the 12th item listed is this thread, so I am stuck in a do loop. 
The other items I glanced at didn't help, so I am lost

I am impressed by my fellow posters as I planned on posting the following
- this is Wendys', what would you like to order
- the Clooney gif of first time
- tin foil hat gif

but those were already taken, and I am all out of clever.
Do you know Chad Briscoe, or Derka?

BTW - welcome to Surly, there is supposed to be an entrance exam. Please answer the following questions:
- What to you think of OU
- What is your take on Aggy
- Yes or No - is Kevin Morgan an asshat 

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, cactusflinthead said:

Oh yeah a wandering prophet ranting is in my wheelhouse. 

And I am gonna Google that name. But, at a time of my choosing.

Don't bother...

He's no Mildred Dresselhaus

• Hook 'Em 1