Political Discussion in Daily Texan

immamac

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

I'm fed up with this bullshit. This forum is for news that has no ties to anything political.

That means if you want to discuss policy, how laws work, bitch about laws, bitch about whatever fucking bullshit that has to do with politicians, talk about who is elected, anything related to POLITICS will be aggressively moved to the POLITICS section of the board called CLOAK ROOM. I don't fucking care if you think there is a "cabal" or if you will "get negged" - get the fuck over it. Stop politicizing everything and just post the news, make fun of shit that happens, get into serious conversations about what it potentially means to you or those around you.  DO NOT TALK ABOUT YOUR FUCKING POLITICAL FEELINGS OR WHAT THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD DO TO FIX IT.

Anything that has more than 5 posts on a page that are political is just going to get moved to the CR. 

Amen. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I was growing fond of the ...

Also, it’s funny that the FitLump thread, which is a plainly political topic, manages to stay free of politics. Somehow everyone can play nice there, but a worldwide disease is just too much to discuss without losing our minds.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mole said:

Also, it’s funny that the FitLump thread, which is a plainly political topic, manages to stay free of politics. Somehow everyone can play nice there, but a worldwide disease is just too much to discuss without losing our minds.

Bums living under bridges and throwing human shit at oncoming traffic seems to be a uniting topic 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, immamac said:

I'm fed up with this bullshit. This forum is for news that has no ties to anything political.

That means if you want to discuss policy, how laws work, bitch about laws, bitch about whatever fucking bullshit that has to do with politicians, talk about who is elected, anything related to POLITICS will be aggressively moved to the POLITICS section of the board called CLOAK ROOM. I don't fucking care if you think there is a "cabal" or if you will "get negged" - get the fuck over it. Stop politicizing everything and just post the news, make fun of shit that happens, get into serious conversations about what it potentially means to you or those around you.  DO NOT TALK ABOUT YOUR FUCKING POLITICAL FEELINGS OR WHAT THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD DO TO FIX IT.

Anything that has more than 5 posts on a page that are political is just going to get moved to the CR. 

tenor.gif?itemid=3547058

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, immamac said:

Finally, thank God.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, mdmost said:

This reminds me of my nephew who knew how much even saying Trump's name bothered his mom so he would just walk around her saying "Trump...Trump, Trump, Trump". I love that kid. 

Is this her?

QuaintRevolvingCoypu-size_restricted.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

17 minutes ago, Mole said:

Fitlump is that awful.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Who tf elected this guy as the boss of Daily Texan???

We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as sort-of-executive officer for the week.  But all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special biweekly meeting by a simple majority, in the case of purely internal affairs but by a two thirds majority, in the case of more major--

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2